Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

LB

Nov 16, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

301 - 325 of 875 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Frankie W

Feb 03, 2019

Brando Skyhorse's lectures were perfect. I truly hung on every word and I feel already I am a better writer for it! Thank you

By anant

Jun 27, 2020

it was amazing. I wished to study more. I don't wanted to end it. Thank you so much for this opportunity you provided to me.

By AMY B

Dec 04, 2019

Very informative and the assignments are fun, thought-provoking adventures. I'm on the next course, the Craft of Character!

By Luz E R O

Mar 14, 2019

I did expect teachers to review the homework, waiting for peer review is not fun, but it was a good course and I enjoyed it.

By Cordelia I

Apr 22, 2020

The course was very educative and the interviewing of established writers made it more interesting and applicable to life.

By Bengiamin M H

Sep 14, 2019

I enjoyed Brando Skyhorse's lectures as well as the overall organization of the first lesson. Looking forward to the next!

By Kathy K

Dec 26, 2018

This was the first Creative Writing course that I have ever taken and I thought it was fun and good a teaching the basics.

By Amnah M d P Z E

Feb 18, 2020

I liked the course and I think it's a very good beginning for aspiring writers, I really loved it and it helped me a lot.

By Irene

Jan 09, 2020

First Corse of the specialization in Creative Writing. Very interesting and helpful. Can't wait to go on with the others!

By Richard O O

Jul 23, 2019

Great course on how to develop plot! If you are looking for the how to specifically do it, I would recommend this course.

By Alfred K

Nov 27, 2018

Fantastic lessons on how to plot. teacher was very knowledgeable and I feel very able to go to the next level in writing.

By Luisa F S R

Jun 14, 2020

The classes are short but very clear. The development of the exercises allows the application of the acquired knowledge.

By nora v

Apr 02, 2020

I love the course!there were lots of things to learn and share with others.thanks a lot for every thing.nice syllabuses.

By Linda S E A

Jan 29, 2020

I completely adored this course. It gives you the basic tools in such a way that it allows you to gain knowledge easily.

By Paul M

Nov 13, 2016

This course filled in the blanks for me as a writer. I love the way it is delivered and presented by Brando.

Thank you.

By Shaz Y

Nov 10, 2016

This course is what I was looking for. I wanted to learn the main aspects of story and plot structure and now I know! :)

By Ilya N

Mar 07, 2016

Very well lead, clear explanations and great content. I found this course both useful and delivering to my expectations.

By sally g

Mar 11, 2016

Very educative with the knowledge I have gained from this I feel I've come out with much more than just valuable notes.

By James G

The course gives you a step by step process into writing a plot. It was very thorough and activates the creative mind.

By Juan U G C

It was a great starting point, it really help me put my ideas in order. Brando is an amazing teacher! thank you guys.

By Aggie H

May 14, 2020

I love the course, thank you very much for getting me to know the big picture as well as the detail of story writing!

By Shirley B

Sep 03, 2018

awesome course, well structured and presented. I have learned a lot and have found it of immense value for my writing

By Sean D

Jul 05, 2018

Absolutely loved this course, it's really challenging but I learned so much right from the start. Highly recommended.

By Natascha M P

Aug 25, 2017

This course managed to open me up to my creative writing side after a long period of feeling blocked and being stuck.

By Andrés L

Feb 20, 2016

It was very clear, nice, entertaining and it looks like the professor has lots of knowledge in the scope of writing.