Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

SD
Jul 13, 2020

It seems easy at the start; give it a week or two and you will be very surprised -- with yourself and your reaction to the feedback.\n\nThe instructions are easy to follow, the insights are priceless.

LB
Nov 15, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

551 - 575 of 1,356 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Ryan B

Aug 28, 2020

With such an incredible community and helpful engaging modules this class is a MUST for future authors!

By Harshal K

May 16, 2020

This is a great course for someone who loves to write and is looking into starting their writing carrer

By Judith A

May 24, 2021

I didn't know what I was missing in my writing ability. Thank you Brando. The course really helped me.

By Jackie A

Jan 1, 2021

Comprehensive and engaging. I liked the hearing the perspective of accomplished writers in the videos.

By Isaac M

Dec 4, 2020

I have gained skills in plot craft and I now can write stories of good quality and elevated creativity

By Elisa G A F

Sep 1, 2020

Loved it! I learned a lot about structure and character development. I can tell I improved my writing.

By Marileen S

May 4, 2020

Thank you. I really learnt a lot and I can actually see the difference this course made in my writing.

By Fernanda B

Sep 22, 2017

Thank you very much! I'll go on with all the courses! It is being great! I learnt a lot with that one!

By Ольга О

Jun 12, 2016

Thank you very much! I was enjoying this course and I hope that I will be enjoying all specialization.

By Masooma Z

Oct 5, 2020

This was an amazing experience and I will highly recommend this course to all my peers.

Happy Learning

By Apryl E

Sep 3, 2020

Enjoyed the course content including the course assignments which encouraged and challenged students

By Chimfeka A O

Jul 24, 2020

It was a fantastic blend of lessons and engagement with peers, facilitated by authentic teachers too!

By Liz E H

Jun 26, 2016

Muy buen curso. Aprendi muchisimas cosas utiles que ahora hacen que mis historias se entiendan mejor.

By Snow M

Jul 11, 2021

Special thanks to our professor Mr. Brando Skyhorse for guiding me and providing useful instuctions.

By Kevin J

Jun 2, 2020

It was a great course for beginners! I would have liked it if it had more examples from other books.

By Cristofer C L

Jun 28, 2016

Brando Skyhorse is an excellent teacher, and the course becomes more and more challenging as you go.

By Gregg C

Mar 13, 2016

Exceptional clarity and with real life tools and inspirational, lively, all too short, presentation.

By Angelina R P

Sep 9, 2021

F​antastic course! I didn't know I had the ability to write until I learnt the structure of a plot.

By Parikshit H

May 20, 2021

The lectures are very insightful and easy to follow. I've enjoyed all the videos and writing tasks.

By Dillon M

Nov 16, 2020

Very fun and informative in a simplified and thought provoking way. Brando is a really good mentor.

By stefany p v r

Oct 12, 2020

me gusto bastante como explica los temas y que da ejemplos para entender mejor a lo que se refiere.

By Francesca O

Sep 9, 2020

this was very helpful, I definitely learned how to improve my story structure in creative writing !

By Jamila S

Apr 29, 2020

I loved this course and learned so much. I particularly liked Brando's style. Unhurried and gentle.

By Vande B

Nov 16, 2021

This course was engaging and easy to understand. I loved the checklists and how they were present.

By Amy M

Mar 29, 2021

I am already an established writer and I took this course to learn something new. I certainly did.