Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

LB
Nov 15, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

DA
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

601 - 625 of 1,341 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Krysten C

Dec 5, 2019

I really loved this course. The instruction was clear and quick and the assignment challenging.

By DJ R

Nov 10, 2018

Very good course. This course forced me to leave the box i had built for myself and my writing.

By Mariya G

Mar 26, 2018

I found this course practical and helpful. I would highly recommend it to other novice writers.

By Alexandra L

Mar 25, 2018

A lot of valuable information and the assignments are just right to try to put it into practice

By Jenn

Sep 17, 2021

Great lessons that were easy to follow and not too long. the assignments were very beneficial.

By Anjali R

Feb 5, 2021

It was extremely useful to me and helped me to formulate my thoughts and give them a structure

By Shanique H

Apr 24, 2020

It was great. Very informative and I've already started the next course in the specialization.

By Ashley Z

Apr 24, 2020

Really great, inspiring lectures and plenty of exercises to put the theoretical into practice.

By Albin D

Sep 13, 2018

I've learned so much, but how to structure my scenes and plot in general, sticks out the most.

By Darssini L R

Feb 1, 2021

I loved the course, especially the assignments; it helped me in building my skills. Awesome:)

By GABRIELA R

Dec 6, 2020

I liked it very much! Every assignment was fun to do and all the material was well explained.

By Carrie C

Nov 29, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The instructor made things very clear and easy to follow along.

By Nicol H

Aug 11, 2020

This class was informative and interesting. It helped me step up my creative writing skills.

By Patenopy G G

Jul 2, 2020

Aprendi muitas coisas: como deixar minha história atrativa, coerente e de fácil entendimento.

By Pola H

Mar 8, 2016

I gave 5 stars to the craft of character - because it was great, but this is even better. yay

By Fatuma A

Jun 28, 2021

I enjoyed the exercises after each module, the application of the ABDCE I will keep forever.

By Ramesh I

Jun 18, 2020

The author or instructor of this course was a good person. He handled everything so nicely.

By Hana H

Nov 11, 2018

Really enjoyed the course! Gave me a lot of direction and good structure for my future work.

By Nourhan E

Sep 18, 2016

This course was really useful and Mr. Skyhorse's way of explaining in the videos was so good

By Justin T

Dec 9, 2020

Very informative, my writing skills have already developed further after this single course

By Paulo d T d S P

Sep 30, 2020

It was really helpful and gives an important basis for someone looking to get into writing.

By IGNACIA D D

Sep 25, 2020

Un muy buen curso para guiar tus primeros pasos en la escritura creativa. ¡Muy recomendado!

By Sanel K A

Apr 29, 2020

so far best place to learn, practice, structure thoughts and stories and uplift confidence

By swapna g

Nov 4, 2019

It has been very helpful, the sessions were well designed to help complete the assignments.

By Khemchand S

Dec 21, 2016

Very challenging, engaging, fun and for new writers its covers the basics. I learned a lot.