Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

DA
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

LB
Nov 15, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

1151 - 1175 of 1,269 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Analee P

Aug 28, 2018

I would have preferred to also get feedback from the course instructor. The peer reviews were sometimes wanting.

By Hemant R J

Sep 5, 2017

Brando was excellent in specifying the methodological way of writing stories. Thanks for the 21 point checklist!

By Kislay A K

Mar 1, 2016

Short, pithy descriptions; to the point advice/ suggestions with leeway to alter the structure. Worth the time.

By Aida C

Jul 30, 2020

Very good information, exercises and guests! It was a challenging but very good course for beginning writers.

By David J W S

Jan 1, 2017

Very interesting and enjoyable. Perhaps a little shorter than I expected, although I only audited the course.

By JasonFanfictions

Aug 6, 2020

This is a really good course! It only took me a few days and now I can write great scenes with good detail!

By Khushbu P

it's a very good and knowledgeable course especially for the one who want to make their career in writing

By VISHAL K J

Dec 19, 2020

it was very helpful for beginner like me to realize how the art of expressing through writing works

By Vibeke K

Dec 7, 2017

Content of course is great, but it needs som fixes in the assessment routines to function better.

By Nina W

Mar 10, 2017

Useful and tangible knowledge delivered succinctly. Writing prompts a bit rigid and specific.

By RACHEL J

It was very helpful, could improve my writing skills and understand more about story writing

By Onur Ş

Feb 20, 2018

Good for beginners to understand how to write and even how to read any fictional writings.

By Raimundo P M

Oct 5, 2016

Simple, great start, could have been a little more profound though. Great start, no doubt.

By Willie E

Apr 2, 2016

Good exercises. Good, interesting, helpful teacher. short lessons. concrete instructions

By Rodolfo M

Dec 5, 2018

The course is good, specially the assignments, although it's not deep enough for 5 stars.

By Paul F H

Nov 20, 2016

I enjoyed the course which was well presented and I feel I have learnt much from it.

By Gurkiratsingh K

Sep 11, 2020

The course was awesome, but please add more professional example in week 3 (Scene)

By Ben H

Mar 4, 2017

As a beginning and inspiring writer, this course is a fundamental stepping stone.

By Leslie F

Jun 6, 2020

Very helpful tips with structure. The lectures were fun and easy to follow.

By J-Man

Oct 15, 2019

A short but helpful look at writing plot led by an enthusiastic coach.

By Emilio M L

Sep 4, 2020

A little bit too technical in my opinion, but it gets the job done.

By Zakir H M

Jun 3, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed the course. I have cashed in on it a lot.

By Yash K

Jan 30, 2021

Good intro, but not as in depth or rigorous as I would have liked

By Hanzala

Jun 24, 2020

It really helped me in learning the process of writing something.

By Noelle M