Back to Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Thinking and doing the same things faster and better is not enough; we need creativity. Fortunately, creativity is a skill you can learn. This course will examine when, why, and how we can be creative. It examines the cues that trigger us to consider being creative. It provides a road map of the creative process – the process of changing our perspectives – and the kinds of outcomes that result from creativity. It examines how we can go through the creative process more efficiently and more effectively by examining what is changing about our thinking and how we can make those changes. The end result is more flexible thinking that can be used to recognize and develop new opportunities....

SA

Jun 17, 2020

Excellent! Well structured. Coursera is a great platform. The professors are engaging and seem to really care about their students. I learned a lot over the last 4 modules.

EK

May 23, 2020

This course was very well structured and a nice introduction to creativity. I found it really interesting even though I had studied creativity at length before.

26 - 50 of 114 Reviews for Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives

By Anne M

Aug 01, 2019

I really enjoyed taking your course though I didn't do for grades, but for my own general knowledge. Thank you very much.

By Marco A C F

Jul 21, 2020

Really liked the course and the simplification of every module. I used to fall asleep in the classroom, but in here I ju

By Marcus M

Jun 09, 2020

What an amazing course. Both of the professors were fun and joy to listen to. I am excited to start the second course.

By N M C

Apr 15, 2020

Superb video picture quality and clarity of voice and pronunciation. It is very useful to every alternative thinking

By Roderick F

Jun 09, 2020

Great course, the video content was very informative, sustaining my interest level throughout the entire course.

By Pierre L

Jun 17, 2018

Excellent course. The tool presented in the class is very practical and applicable in professional situations.

By Tim S

Jun 04, 2020

Well presented course - delivers real world tools anyone can apply to generate ideas and overcome obstacles.

By Fuad A

May 13, 2018

This is a very insightful course and really loved the energy of the professors and the presentation style

By Khandoker H

Jun 09, 2019

Both professors are amazing. They have made this course so simple and interesting. I have learned a lot.

By Dnyaneshwar M

Aug 29, 2020

Too creative this course...Get... creativity in my life ....Thank you very much Jack & jafeerry Sir...

By Vikram P

Sep 21, 2020

Go the mind moving , an excellent presentation with real time instances and articulated to perfection

By Prosanta D

Apr 12, 2020

Very very knowledgeable and be practical subject. I am enjoy learn this course,

Thanks to all of you.

By Jackie G

Jul 30, 2017

This course has been one of the most exciting I have ever take. Now I know I can be creative!

By SHRAVAN V C

Aug 18, 2019

great course ,

I can perform my daily activities and task in more interesting manner.

By Hector R

Feb 23, 2020

Great professors. Great course and what a way to dispel with myths about creativity.

By Andrew C

Jun 19, 2018

Amazing class! Introduced systematic approach to creativity. Would highly recommend.

By Deepjyoti R

Jun 13, 2020

This course provided me the concepts that will help me ideate more successfully.

By Dejan C

Jun 05, 2018

Great course, I really enjoyed lectures and experience of creativity.

By Josh M

May 10, 2019

A really enjoyable course to change and challenge the way you think.

By Lukasz T

Jun 11, 2020

Brilliant course. Well organised, presented, funny!!, insightful.

By Somanadh V

Aug 26, 2020

Very good course to foster one's creative skills systematically

By Vijaykumar S H

Sep 22, 2020

Great course about creativity & changing mindset perspective .

By KISHOR S P

Apr 28, 2020

Its very nice learning course. So many things which are learnt

By Artem A

Jun 06, 2020

I have enjoyed this awesome course on creativity! Thanks.

By Debashis M

Sep 11, 2020

Its a good course, contents and practice is very nice.