Back to Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Thinking and doing the same things faster and better is not enough for innovation; we need creativity. Fortunately, creativity is a skill you can learn. This course will examine when, why, and how you can be creative so you can go through the creative process more efficiently and effectively. It teaches concrete steps to enable you to change your perspective to see new possibilities and solutions. It clarifies what to expect from the creative process and provides support for how you can sustain your progress. It also provides guidance on leading a supportive culture for creativity. The result is an ability to increase your own creativity and that of your teams and organizations so as to recognize and develop new opportunities. You will be able to: - Identify and generate opportunities to be creative and launch the innovation process - Intentionally and confidently enter and proceed through the creative process - Foster and sustain the creativity of others This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

SP

Excellent! Well structured. Coursera is a great platform. The professors are engaging and seem to really care about their students. I learned a lot over the last 4 modules.

CO
Apr 28, 2021

I really enjoyed this course - the instructors were fantastic and the case studies they shared to help drive the concepts home/make them real to us were great. Thank you!

26 - 50 of 138 Reviews for Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives

By Christian H G G d l A

Aug 11, 2020

Excelente curso. Lo que más destaco es su manejo de información al igual que los ejemplos precisos. Muy bueno y súper recomendado. Gracias!

By Ryan O

Jun 8, 2020

An outstanding class that was a comfort during some challenging times in my career! Truly inspirational and great instructors!

By VIJAY R

Jun 5, 2018

Great Course. Did not realize that creativity could be learnt and there were tools to help being creative. Enjoyed the course !

By Troy W F

Jun 8, 2019

Insightful! Totally changed my perspective on innovation process. Great delivery - entertaining and educational. Thank you.

By Sabrina S

Sep 21, 2020

Amazing course with great tools and applications! Great teachers and guests, funny exercises and application in real life!

By Anne M

Aug 1, 2019

I really enjoyed taking your course though I didn't do for grades, but for my own general knowledge. Thank you very much.

By Marco A C F

Jul 21, 2020

Really liked the course and the simplification of every module. I used to fall asleep in the classroom, but in here I ju

By Marcus M

Jun 8, 2020

What an amazing course. Both of the professors were fun and joy to listen to. I am excited to start the second course.

By N M C

Apr 15, 2020

Superb video picture quality and clarity of voice and pronunciation. It is very useful to every alternative thinking

By Roderick F

Jun 9, 2020

Great course, the video content was very informative, sustaining my interest level throughout the entire course.

By Pierre L

Jun 17, 2018

Excellent course. The tool presented in the class is very practical and applicable in professional situations.

By Tim S

Jun 3, 2020

Well presented course - delivers real world tools anyone can apply to generate ideas and overcome obstacles.

By Fuad A

May 13, 2018

This is a very insightful course and really loved the energy of the professors and the presentation style

By ABDUL R D R

Jan 20, 2021

Excellent Course. Very Practical and Simple tools that can be readily applied to the working environment

By Khandoker H

Jun 8, 2019

Both professors are amazing. They have made this course so simple and interesting. I have learned a lot.

By Dnyaneshwar M

Aug 28, 2020

Too creative this course...Get... creativity in my life ....Thank you very much Jack & jafeerry Sir...

By Vikram P

Sep 21, 2020

Go the mind moving , an excellent presentation with real time instances and articulated to perfection

By Prosanta D

Apr 12, 2020

Very very knowledgeable and be practical subject. I am enjoy learn this course,

Thanks to all of you.

By Jackie G

Jul 29, 2017

This course has been one of the most exciting I have ever take. Now I know I can be creative!

By Lim X Z

Dec 12, 2020

Enjoyed this course greatly! Content was exciting and delivered in an excellent manner

By SHRAVAN V C

Aug 18, 2019

great course ,

I can perform my daily activities and task in more interesting manner.

By Hector R

Feb 23, 2020

Great professors. Great course and what a way to dispel with myths about creativity.

By Andrew C

Jun 19, 2018

Amazing class! Introduced systematic approach to creativity. Would highly recommend.

By Deepjyoti R

Jun 13, 2020

This course provided me the concepts that will help me ideate more successfully.

By Hector R A S

May 18, 2021

Good set of tools to unblocking the creativity in any project or company