Back to Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Thinking and doing the same things faster and better is not enough; we need creativity. Fortunately, creativity is a skill you can learn. This course will examine when, why, and how we can be creative. It examines the cues that trigger us to consider being creative. It provides a road map of the creative process – the process of changing our perspectives – and the kinds of outcomes that result from creativity. It examines how we can go through the creative process more efficiently and more effectively by examining what is changing about our thinking and how we can make those changes. The end result is more flexible thinking that can be used to recognize and develop new opportunities....

SP

Jun 17, 2020

Excellent! Well structured. Coursera is a great platform. The professors are engaging and seem to really care about their students. I learned a lot over the last 4 modules.

LR

Sep 30, 2020

This course is simply AMAZING, I have learned so much! Thank you! One thing though: Santos Dummont was the one who invented the airplane, you may want to correct that.

76 - 100 of 117 Reviews for Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives

Jul 20, 2020

Super

By S M S A

Sep 15, 2020

good

By Muhammad S F

Aug 31, 2020

Good

By BANYALA R

Jun 06, 2020

good

By MERİÇ E

Jun 01, 2020

good

By UMAROV B

Sep 28, 2020