Back to Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Thinking and doing the same things faster and better is not enough; we need creativity. Fortunately, creativity is a skill you can learn. This course will examine when, why, and how we can be creative. It examines the cues that trigger us to consider being creative. It provides a road map of the creative process – the process of changing our perspectives – and the kinds of outcomes that result from creativity. It examines how we can go through the creative process more efficiently and more effectively by examining what is changing about our thinking and how we can make those changes. The end result is more flexible thinking that can be used to recognize and develop new opportunities....

SA

Jun 17, 2020

Excellent! Well structured. Coursera is a great platform. The professors are engaging and seem to really care about their students. I learned a lot over the last 4 modules.

EK

May 23, 2020

This course was very well structured and a nice introduction to creativity. I found it really interesting even though I had studied creativity at length before.

76 - 100 of 109 Reviews for Creativity Toolkit I: Changing Perspectives

Jul 20, 2020

Super

By S M S A

Sep 15, 2020

good

By Muhammad S F

Aug 31, 2020

Good

By BANYALA R

Jun 06, 2020

good

By MERİÇ E

Jun 01, 2020

good

By UMAROV B

ok

By VIKRAM S

Jan 29, 2020

By Tommaso L P

Mar 10, 2019

I enjoyed this third course in the Innovation: form Creativity to Entrepreneurship series very much, as much as the two first ones! I particularly appreciated the format of the assignments, which really helped me think in a more creative way about my current project on clean meat. Congrats!

By Steven M

Oct 14, 2018

Enjoyable class with versatile content that can apply to business or personal creativity. There's a core of useful information, but probably more repetition than needed. The professors are animated and interesting, but the dialog format isn't as concise and efficient in terms of time.

By Marianne G

Sep 12, 2020

This short course does offer up some interesting tools for changing the way to think about things. And the readings they suggest i really liked. Definitely worth checking out if you are facing some road blocks and want to learn some new tricks for changing perspective!

By Busisiwe M

Sep 12, 2020

The module provided me with very practical tools I can utilize to move beyond the current perspective into a more creative space. I am looking forward to implementing these tools.

By Kristen M

Jun 09, 2019

The professors put a ton of effort and passion into this course. The videos are little too long and they speak slowly, so I recommend setting the speed to 1.25x.