Back to Cryptography

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cryptography by University of Maryland, College Park

This course will introduce you to the foundations of modern cryptography, with an eye toward practical applications....

LY

Nov 04, 2016

Wonderful and well organized course, it is really recommended to take it for those who are interested, which will definitely provide you with really understanding of cryptography!

AA

Dec 27, 2019

I really enjoyed passing this amazing course. Prof Katz explained concepts in a clear way . I hope there will be advanced cryptography courses on the coursera too.

101 - 125 of 134 Reviews for Cryptography

By Fabio D

Jun 12, 2016

Complicated course that requires lots of mathematic background

By Maciej P

Mar 23, 2017

Sadly, I was unable to comprehend everything I had seen. :(

By Vivek B

Feb 19, 2020

it was very good to be honest. Very good for beginners.

By Sjir B

Feb 28, 2018

Pretty though at some points, but very interesting.

By praveenkumar

Mar 11, 2019

this course was help me to improve the knowledge

By Prajeesh J L

Oct 02, 2016

Could have given a certificate of accomplishment.

By Muhammad M S

Mar 27, 2019

it will be better if it translated to arabic

By Muhammad S B

Mar 18, 2016

Very much helpful for learning Cryptography

By Shubham S

Apr 05, 2018

Course is very good for beginners.

By Akshat A

Nov 05, 2017

beautyyy

By Luka P

Dec 12, 2016

Good

By JOHN P

Jan 30, 2018

PGP

By Ramnath K

Oct 24, 2017

It is good but I have to do extensive research of what is being thought and I have to study your book like Introduction to Modern Cryptography and attend other Cryptography online courses, only them I am able to understand this course. If more examples and solved problems will be provided then it will be very helpful. Samples programs are very good and able to solve. Thank you.

By Timo S

Aug 21, 2017

I enjoyed the lextures. They covered a lot of material in very short time.

But i am deeply dissappointed of lack of examples, test exercises and disactive forum. If you dont get something right a way or you have any doubts, then you are sadly alone, because no-one is reading or giving correct answers on the forum;

By Hernan G M

Dec 16, 2018

Interesting review of all crypto basics, maths. It is an starting point, the first gate, then you may go deeper and discover more details and applications.

By Ansh S

Jun 15, 2017

It was mostly theory . Wished for understanding about tools , etc. and see and perform some real things. I don't know , I expected a tad more.

By Ivan G

Jul 23, 2019

Very dull. Every time I try to watch a video, I find myself having a nap. Go for Cryptography I instead.