Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA

Jul 15, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 30, 2017

251 - 275 of 667 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Md. T H P

Apr 22, 2020

This course gives me basic knowledge about lean six sigma. Hopefully that will help me to build my career.

By Marouene B M

Jan 03, 2020

Very good Class to get an idea about Data analysis and its correlations & significance towards the results

By Tania R

Sep 27, 2017

I really enjoyed the videos and practices. The material was presented with clear vision and understanding.

By Efimova A

Aug 07, 2020

Amazing course! Everything is perfectly explained and clarified. Thank you Dr. Zwetsloot for this course!

By Velaga K

Jun 14, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed a course. which is more depth in terms of taking decisions in an organization .

By Byron V

Apr 24, 2020

Some of the questions are tricky, typical European style, other than that, I learned new things. Thanks.

By maranu d

Dec 02, 2018

Much needed! Very well structured. Can't wait to apply the new found knowledge in my practice. Thank you!

By Abdelaziz N

Jun 09, 2018

the coures is very creative and so much simple it contained an excellent ideas for the science of quality

By Jiaqi W

Sep 19, 2017

This is really good introduction level course for anyone wants to know the statistics analysis in project

By Alejandro P d l L

Jun 22, 2017

It is a great course, it was easy to understand all and very interactive. Congratulations to the teacher!

By Edima

Apr 22, 2017

Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma was a great introduction to statistics and the principles of six sigma.

By Estela H

Jul 03, 2017

O curso me ajudou a aperfeiçoar na análise dos dados. Além disso, aprendi a manusear o software Minitab.

By Samuel A M d M

May 15, 2020

A great course, thanks University of Amsterdam and Coursera for the opportunity to learn, gratefulness!

By Suresh R

Jan 17, 2020

I would like to thank the faculty for making the course highly interesting and very easy to understand

By Stendert d V

Jan 29, 2018

Straight forward introduction to data analytics and the use of minitab in the lean six sigma life cycle

By Alicia B

Dec 06, 2017

It is a very interesting and easy going course, you don't need too much time and is easy to understand

By Víctor H H G

Oct 13, 2017

Es excelente, los temas son muy bien explicado y se ejecutan ejemplos prácticos fáciles de comprender.

By Isaac A

Aug 10, 2020

Great teacher, very clear the exposure, very useful statistical tools for the lean six sigma analysis

By Shivam G

Jun 23, 2020

Brilliant course covering everything of importance in a Lean Six Sigma data analysis project problem.

By Romulo E B B

Jan 11, 2020

Great course! It's easy to think of many practical applications for the tools discussed, really cool.

By Martins O

Fantastic course, the teacher was incredibly awesome.

I look forward to more quality courses from her

By HIMANSHU S

Jul 30, 2020

It was really an informative course with lot of new things to learn especially the software MINITAB

By SEKAR

Really good course with relavant examples.Very simple example of the course content,this helped me

By Claudio B

Sep 11, 2018

Great course with the appropriate level of information. It is helping me to understand better some

By Fecchio R

Aug 01, 2020

A well done course based on let the concepts to be understood and verify if it so ! Good teacher.