Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

76 - 100 of 368 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Prisca O

Apr 26, 2017

This is my best class so far. It is practical, hands on, and detailed.

By Dhruv S

Jul 20, 2017

The course runs at just the right pace.

Great course structure, the quizzes proficiently test the new skills learned.

By Rena C

May 19, 2017

It was clearly explained with related examples.

By Bujor D I

Mar 17, 2018

The course is well taught, to the extent that offers a good overview of statistics, in general, and of Minitab, in particular.

Regarding Minitab, not all of the students of this course are students at University, so not all are entitled to acquire an academic license of Minitab – an option that is effective and affordable. I graduated a long time ago, which means that a license fee of US$1800 is prohibitive.

I understand that Minitab “speaks” Lean Six Sigma and Quality, but could it be that there is a version of this course taught in Microsoft Excel? At least, Microsoft Excel is everywhere.

By G M A

Sep 25, 2017

1-excellent course, some more courses which is useful for industry requirements.

By Mattheüs d K

Oct 15, 2017

Good descent course to learn the basics of Lean six sigma

By NIKHIL K N

May 09, 2018

Super course, nice presentation.

By Abd E M G

Aug 04, 2017

It is wonderful course, how amazing to simplify the course using examples, also those examples was real like what we met everyday so we easy to train easily....... also the professor use few examples and i think that is good point to let us use most analysis for one issue like our expenses monthly or fuel consumption..................... i like this course and thank you Inez Zwetsloot

By Sasti G

Dec 24, 2017

It was really great experience as a beginner. It starts from the scratch and also explains which analysis is suitable for which data sets. I would suggest to explain the methodologies to find p value, r squared value and also when to use mean median mode. Course is excellent.

By Radha M

Apr 30, 2017

By Suchismita B

Sep 16, 2017

Awsome learning !!

By Gaurav

Aug 24, 2017

Thanks for making such a great course ma'am , this will definitely help me in my academics .

By Karin W

Dec 09, 2017

Very good course comared to all courses Ive had live at my university. I felt like it was made to make learn as fast as possible, which I appreciate a lot. Great pictures to support the messages.

By Quek P

Aug 03, 2017

Systematic and clear instruction guide !

By Vasanthakumar.KV

Aug 22, 2017

I'm doing my B.E (Industrial Engineering. This really helped me to understand how to approach the Lean Six Sigma projects as well as the usage of MINITAB . And i understood statistics clearly .

and I'm really thankful to Prof .Dr.Inez ... thought me LSS and statistical with real time examples ..

and I'm early waiting for another courses related to "Industrial Engineering "

By Shubham B

Feb 26, 2018

it was good to learn Data analytics for lean six sigma within a short period

By Isaac A d S

Nov 21, 2017

Excelente curso, podemos aprender muito de uma forma bem mais descomplicada. Estou amando.

By dariusz d

Apr 16, 2017

It is easy to learn and also good explained detailes about six sigma data

By Harvinder S

Jun 29, 2017

Excellent Content with examples and practice

By Dinesh K

Jun 25, 2017

Excellent Course.....

By S D V K

Jun 20, 2017

good with relevant examples

By Christian D L R

Oct 01, 2017

Great curse1 Very interactive and well explained!

By Eduardo A

Nov 10, 2017

Excellent

By Josue O C E

Mar 04, 2018

very descriptive and very well handled course how to explain the tools

By Elena M

Jul 06, 2017

I have enjoyed the material structure. The course was clearly explained by the teacher.