Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA

Jul 15, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 30, 2017

101 - 125 of 678 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Mohamed Y E M

Iiniz, Really i thank you so much for this worthy added value to me and I wish I know LS sigma course since more years because it changed my mind and I'm sure it will support my vision to problems at all.

By Sebastian L S

May 08, 2020

This is an excellent course to beginners. Explain all correctly from how to use Minitab to Undestand all the tables and datas on the menu of this.

The teacher & the material are amazing.

Congratulations.

By Zameer B

Sep 10, 2019

Excellent Course Material - Good Examples shared in simple language. Each content was well explained and post evaluation helped us to be refresh the statistical knowledge. Highly recommended course!

By Vianey M R

Jun 01, 2020

Great explanation. I'm mexican and even if you don't speak english you can totally understand the course and improve your english skills of Lean Six Sigma. I'm so thankful, more teachers like her.

By Karin W

Dec 09, 2017

Very good course comared to all courses Ive had live at my university. I felt like it was made to make learn as fast as possible, which I appreciate a lot. Great pictures to support the messages.

By Yaw O S A

Sep 29, 2020

Helped me very much to understand the data categories and the test to perform on each. I hope an advanced version of this course is available for me to build up on the knowledge I have acquired.

By Chetna C

Jun 10, 2020

The course is elaborate and easy to understand with all the common examplease used. Inez was excellent in making me understand the terms as well as the techinques that I found difficult earier.

By rosfelder

Jul 05, 2019

Excellent course. I never thought it would be possible to learn all that stuff in only a few ours online courses. The teacher is really great. Wish I had her as a teacher during my student yea

By Jan M L

Apr 28, 2020

I really love this course as I've learned a lot from it. All the techniques and learning I've acquired here would definitely help me a lot in my current role and projects. Thank you Dr. Inez!

By EK

Nov 30, 2018

This course is well designed, and it gives the core knowledge of statistic and minitab for beginners. I really enjoyed and I am completely satisfied. Thank you very much for all your effort.

By Annemarie d B

Feb 24, 2017

This course gave me a better understanding of data analytics for Lean Six Sigma. It also improved my skills involving Minitab. A great first acquaintance with Coursera and MOOC's in general.

By Rainer R

Jun 21, 2020

This course is simply amazing because I learned the basics of data analytics using a simple and intuitive software called Minitab and the course instructor explained the basics really well.

By Daniel D

Aug 12, 2019

Excellent introduction to the basic statistics, not just for six sigma analysis but for all that may need to use it for some basic evaluation. Also, good priper course for those who want to

By MARCIO A R V

Nov 27, 2018

I really liked the technical base of the course, really very good, it is possible to realize that the teacher has a lot knowledge of the subject. Congratulations by Material and Didatica

By Chinmay B

Aug 21, 2020

Very well explained using real life examples in a very friendly yet professional manner. I loved this course and would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of going in to Management.

By Lucas T F

Mar 06, 2018

Excellent course: teaches how to use MiniTab, how to organize data, what kind of data is relevant, types of tests to run to relate your Critical To Quality parameters, and so much more.

By Vatsala

Nov 19, 2017

Extremely well taught course, made concepts and methods really easy to understand. An excellent course to push a novice person into six sigma statistics by making it really interesting.

By Karl A T

Oct 07, 2018

Professor Inez, thank you for the meaningful and comprehensive review on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. Really helped me a lot as a Business Analyst for Agent Sales in our company.

By Saurav Y

Apr 23, 2019

The examples presented were really helpful in understanding the concepts. The presentation of course material was very lucid and crisp. Thanks a lot for amazingly crafting the course.

By prasad r

Jul 08, 2020

Excellent explanations by Dr. Inez Zwetsloot with live workable examples. This will help in leading lean six sigma projects. Introduction & working on Minitab is clearly explained.

By Jaspreet S O

Jun 26, 2017

Very good course with step by step explanations. Recommended for those that are new to Six Sigma as well as those that may have become rusted by not doing analytics for some time.

By Osdeloulou

May 13, 2020

VERY NICE LEARNING EXPERIENCE! THE EXPLAINATION IS CLEAR, WITH MANY SOPPORTED SAMPLES. THANK YOU FOR PREPARING THIS FREE COURSE FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN STATISTICS AND SIX SIGNMA.

By Indrajeet

Mar 15, 2019

Clear communication with relevant examples to relate to. Definitely a go to course for understanding the key concepts in Data analytics applicable during Lean six sigma projects.

By Sadiq I

Sep 18, 2020

The course turned out to be such a great refresher of Six Sigma conceptually! It is somewhere between Green Belt and Black Belt level course content. The trainer was excellent.

By Sudarshan B N

Jul 17, 2017

The course content, presentation is excellent. Its very easy to follow and comprehend the concepts. I appreciate Coursera team for putting together this great content together.