Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

751 - 775 of 817 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Xianjing L

Sep 1, 2019

Excellent course content and examples. I wish there are more modules to discuss Pareto analysis and some other function. Highly recommended for lean six sigma practitioners!

By STYLIANOS V

Jun 16, 2017

Very nice, informative, introductory course. Could include more mathematics though, in order to get some idea about the underlying principles of the methods presented.

By Alex A

Nov 19, 2018

Great course, I would like to see more information on why the answer is wrong in the quiz sections. There could also be more problem sets for practice.

By Mahak m

Jan 19, 2019

This is very useful course for student who has studied stats as major subject and wants to start career in industry for data processing. Thank you

By George P

Nov 16, 2020

Very good course. Sometimes things were not explained fully and were taught in a hurry. Other than that everything is explained with examples.

By Koshy A

May 8, 2020

The Chi square and Logical regression part is a bit rushed. Some more details are required/practice explanation is required to use these tools

By Banglet J V Y

Mar 31, 2019

Très bonne méthodologie pour enseigner commer faire des analyses statistiques.

Very good methodology to teach how to do statistical analysis.

By Piyush B

Aug 27, 2017

Concept of logistics Regression and Chi Square should be explained in more depth. Also multi variate regression should also be included.

By Diana C Z B

Jun 25, 2017

Recomendado, afianzo mis conocimientos en Minitab y Lean Six Sigma. Además de la fácil compresión de los temas y comodidad en el acceso.

By PRERNA L

Jun 25, 2020

Wonderful course + great professor! The concepts are well explained and the exercise videos help us to know where we stand.

By Hassan N

Jul 10, 2021

I you wanna learn basic and informative skills regarding minitab and data analysis techniques this course helps you alot

By Surojit G

Mar 31, 2019

Good course. Can be improved by adding more details on when to use a certain test and explain the stat results throughly

By Janelle B

Jul 11, 2021

Very informational and I appreciated the use of practical examples to see how the statistical analysis can be applied.

By Gerard C

Jul 7, 2020

I had some background in using Minitab, however, the theoretical background is well explained and was useful

By Chandan S

Apr 22, 2020

Course is very nice and very helpful for the career. but how I will get my course completion certificate.

By Gajanan G

Apr 28, 2020

The focus on Lean part was less, otherwise it has very content on DMAIC and Data Analytics. Thank you.

By Joshua J

it would be good if explanation is given for incorrect answers at least after the course completion.

By Ying L D

Jun 23, 2020

Very systematic course structure and good examples on how each of the test is used for LSS project

By Varun D

Sep 16, 2018

More study assignments can be provided for practice so that we can improve with those case studies

By Piyush J

May 16, 2020

Very well Taught. However the topic being extremely new I felt the need of more practical tests.

By Islam H M

Sep 7, 2019

I've really enjoyed this course, and I'm to deep lean six sigma and data analytics using minitab

By Rick C d S F

May 25, 2017

Excellent Course! Give to us a complete understanding about Lean Six Sigma and their techniques.

By Abdul-Akeem A '

Mar 25, 2021

WoW! Loved the use of Minitab with similar Excel features but just simpler. Loved the course.

By Ponnusamy J

Jun 16, 2021

Very interesting. Straightforward with lively examples. She will grow to great heights.

By Srividhya R

Great course for those with minimal statistical experience. Easy to follow lectures.