Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

101 - 125 of 738 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Samir K

May 16, 2018

Excellent course and presentation. FoK were presented clear and in a consistent order. One of the best Coursera-courses I've made so far. Would appreciate a complete series or even a specialization on that topic.

By Bakthavachalam R

Excellent.

Lot of focus is given to the basics which is the key of this course.

Simple example is taken and solved in minitab . This helps in learning minitab commands.

Looking more courses from Dr Inez.

Thank You.

By sahil n

Mar 18, 2019

simply good. the way the topics are explained and the explanation is very sequentially taken up.

good to understand. data classification is made very easy. and the method to be used. highly recommendable course

By Michael J G

Jul 4, 2020

The course is divided into tidbit-sized learnings. It is very interactive and I like how Dr. Zwetsloot articulates and presents the lessons. The questions were also challenging and will encourage you to think.

By Aditya A

Jun 24, 2020

A well-explained and well-paced course to understand various statistical concepts underlying the Six Sigma methodology. Moreover, I gained sufficient knowledge to use Minitab comfortably. Thanks Dr. Zwetsloot!

By Vivian L

Instructor Inez is amazing in her teaching method, I have not been able to understand STAT in general not until I found this course taught by her - The way she teaches is very clear, concise and unambiguous

By BABRUBAHAN S

Sep 6, 2020

very much useful to know the statistical analysis with minitab. Real life examples and beautiful explanation of the instructor added extra cap to this course. The messy statistics is made clearand simple.

By JUAN C L V

Fuen un curso muy práctico, y con ejemplos simples pero que mostraban lo poderosas que pueden llegar a ser las herramientas estadísticas. Además, los diagramas de cuándo usar cada herramienta fue lo mejor.

By Felipe M V

Feb 1, 2020

Muito bom. Os vídeos possuem um inglês claro para não nativos da língua inglesa. O conteúdo atende muito bem ao prometido, as atividades são úteis e explorou-se bem o Minitab frente aos assuntos ensinados.

By Mika

Nov 30, 2018

one of the best coursera courses I have ever had. This is distilled information at it's best. Real life examples that I will be using immediately...forget Running Lean by Ash Maurya, this is the real deal!

By Meri I

Mar 29, 2018

I am really happy to finish this course, I am grateful for my teacher Mr Jyldyz agay who has suggested this course . Also for my Dr by Lean Six sigma Miss Inez Zetsloot wish good luck. I appreciate ur job.

By Mohamed Y E M

Iiniz, Really i thank you so much for this worthy added value to me and I wish I know LS sigma course since more years because it changed my mind and I'm sure it will support my vision to problems at all.

By Sebastian L S

May 8, 2020

This is an excellent course to beginners. Explain all correctly from how to use Minitab to Undestand all the tables and datas on the menu of this.

The teacher & the material are amazing.

Congratulations.

By Zameer B

Sep 10, 2019

Excellent Course Material - Good Examples shared in simple language. Each content was well explained and post evaluation helped us to be refresh the statistical knowledge. Highly recommended course!

By Rafael B

Feb 25, 2021

This is a great course for introducing statistical data analysis. The lectures are very informative and the exercises/quizzes are very helpful in reinforcing the topics. I highly recommend this course.

By Daan v d H

Oct 19, 2020

Ontzettend duidelijk uitgelegd allemaal. Echt kennis leren maken met het analyseren van data in Minitab. Heel erg veel aan gehad en in mijn laatste verbetertraject heb ik hier veel profijt van gehad!

By Vianey M R

Great explanation. I'm mexican and even if you don't speak english you can totally understand the course and improve your english skills of Lean Six Sigma. I'm so thankful, more teachers like her.

By Adipradana S

Jan 22, 2021

comprehensive knowledge on how to conduct practical statistical data analysis for Six Sigma / data-based improvement project. Course delivered in easy to understand but with in-depth explanation.

By Karin W

Dec 9, 2017

Very good course comared to all courses Ive had live at my university. I felt like it was made to make learn as fast as possible, which I appreciate a lot. Great pictures to support the messages.

By Yaw A

Sep 29, 2020

Helped me very much to understand the data categories and the test to perform on each. I hope an advanced version of this course is available for me to build up on the knowledge I have acquired.

By Chetna C

Jun 10, 2020

The course is elaborate and easy to understand with all the common examplease used. Inez was excellent in making me understand the terms as well as the techinques that I found difficult earier.

By rosfelder

Jul 5, 2019

Excellent course. I never thought it would be possible to learn all that stuff in only a few ours online courses. The teacher is really great. Wish I had her as a teacher during my student yea

By Jan M L

Apr 28, 2020

I really love this course as I've learned a lot from it. All the techniques and learning I've acquired here would definitely help me a lot in my current role and projects. Thank you Dr. Inez!

By EK

Nov 30, 2018

This course is well designed, and it gives the core knowledge of statistic and minitab for beginners. I really enjoyed and I am completely satisfied. Thank you very much for all your effort.

By Annemarie d B

Feb 24, 2017

This course gave me a better understanding of data analytics for Lean Six Sigma. It also improved my skills involving Minitab. A great first acquaintance with Coursera and MOOC's in general.