Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

201 - 225 of 738 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Neeraj K

Jun 8, 2017

A wonderful course with so easy tutorials and real life case studies.

Thanks to the team for making this subject so simple and fun to learn.

By SUSHANT A B

Mar 19, 2020

Course design is exceptionally well, Quizzes are designed in very systematic manner, Overall course is easy to understand and interesting.

By Meiko G H

Jan 25, 2019

very clear, systematically, easy to understand, thanks to Inez to explain me who coming from no native speaking.

look forward other courses

By Dean C

Aug 2, 2020

Teacher used simple explanation and a lot of examples to introduce lean six sigma, it's really help me to remember what I learned in uni.

By Arvind J G

Oct 6, 2019

The course proved very helpful for me to understand the concepts of data Analytics of six sigma which would further help me in my career.

By Muhammad U F

Dec 26, 2018

I found Inez, a very good teacher with interactive and interesting teaching methodologies. Thanks for sharing such a good course with us.

By Christianus S A N

Aug 22, 2020

Excellent course and improve my understanding on data analytic. Thank you for the great effort to provide such a amazing course content.

By Carlos R C M

Jul 20, 2020

Un gran curso, excelente combinación teórico - práctica de la mano de una experta para aprender a interpretar herramientas estadísticas.

By duguta s

Nov 12, 2019

Good experience with coursera and presented special thanks to mentor and university which helps me to do the course under financial aid.

By Meenakshi S M

Jan 7, 2019

The videos are spaced for a short duration is a real great idea. It is really wonderful both on video as well on exercises with minitab.

By Paul L

Jun 23, 2020

Inez explains everything so clearly, I cannot complain about anything but I would have loved if it was part of a specialization course.

By Matthew M

Dec 28, 2020

This was an enlightening course - pretty amazing how well Minitab handles calculations that would be cumbersome, unintuitive in Excel.

By Joseph M

Sep 8, 2020

This course is helpful, a great course indeed, it helped improve my analysis skills,I was able to relate to my day to day experiences.

By Vugar H

Mar 13, 2018

I would recommend this course for new-bies as well as for experienced ones.

The tutorial was of high essence and perfectly explained.

By Poonam B

Aug 21, 2018

Excellent and to the point content. Useful practice sessions, exam and quiz. Worth watching and investing time on. Thank You Inez :-)

By Manyara K O

Feb 20, 2018

Good examples, pace and clarity of content. I most expecially enjoyed the ANOVA topics. I would have liked to see more on Chi-Square.

By Maxmillyano V B

Sep 4, 2017

That was a really great course. I've learned a lot from Inez Zwetsloot. Thanks University of Amsterdam for providing us this course.

By Mehmet D

Jun 9, 2020

Excellent entry level statistics course. Especially Minitab exercises are very useful. Finally, the instructor (Inez) is fantastic!

By Krishna

Apr 7, 2020

Exceptional Course and content, Best Online course I have attended in terms of material, lectures and explaining. I learnt so much.

By chris j

Mar 3, 2018

Very good introduction to the use of Minitab in addressing statistical questions in Six Sigma. Well paced, and good depth provided.

By Israel N B

Jul 28, 2020

an excellent course to begin in the data analisys. The explanation of the concepts are very clear. Congratulations to the teacher.

By Nethaniel L

Jun 5, 2020

Excellent course, a lot of practice example with solution explained. Which sharpens your understanding of the material.

Thank you!

By Matias J

Jan 31, 2019

Muy buen curso. La profesora era muy clara para explicar las materias.

Me ha servido mucho para desempeñarme en mi actual trabajo.

By Rebeca A

Aug 1, 2017

This course is clear, concise, and to the point. A first approach to statistics in the six sigma framework. You'll ask for more.

By Ariadna N

Feb 24, 2021

Very well and clearly explained. Now I really understand what data analysis I have to perform depending on the data recollected.