Chevron Left
Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma by University of Amsterdam

4.8
stars
2,827 ratings

About the Course

Welcome to this course on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. In this course you will learn data analytics techniques that are typically useful within Lean Six Sigma improvement projects. At the end of this course you are able to analyse and interpret data gathered within such a project. You will be able to use Minitab to analyse the data. I will also briefly explain what Lean Six Sigma is. I will emphasize on use of data analytics tools and the interpretation of the outcome. I will use many different examples from actual Lean Six Sigma projects to illustrate all tools. I will not discuss any mathematical background. The setting we chose for our data example is a Lean Six Sigma improvement project. However data analytics tools are very widely applicable. So you will find that you will learn techniques that you can use in a broader setting apart from improvement projects. I hope that you enjoy this course and good luck! Dr. Inez Zwetsloot & the IBIS UvA team...

Top reviews

HA

Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 29, 2017

An amazing course .Very crisp and clear. Thank you Dr.Inez for making learning so much easier and fun.Examples gave a better understanding.I'm sure I'll be able to apply it in my research. Thank you.

Filter by:

526 - 550 of 945 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Kirtiman C

Jun 22, 2017

By Xavier O

Jun 9, 2020

By YOHANES D

Nov 23, 2021

By Diego F Z

Jun 14, 2021

By Desislava T

Jun 3, 2021

By Benayed Z

Oct 14, 2020

By Vivek S

Jun 17, 2020

By Didiek B P

Apr 28, 2020

By Cinthya V

Jul 12, 2020

By Olasumkanmi O

May 12, 2020

By Bindeshwari K

Sep 11, 2019

By Danushka M

Jun 16, 2017

By Zhang Z

Mar 21, 2017

By Márk K

Aug 30, 2022

By Nourhan M

Aug 15, 2021

By Sunanda D

Dec 18, 2017

By Rahmathulla P

May 22, 2017

By Luis M

Mar 9, 2022

By Marcio G

Aug 13, 2020

By Abhishek S

Apr 19, 2020

By Ella O

Apr 12, 2022

By Rani J

Aug 3, 2019

By Fabio

Jan 11, 2019

By Mete

Dec 10, 2018

By Facundo J F

May 29, 2018