Chevron Left
Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma by University of Amsterdam

4.8
stars
2,825 ratings

About the Course

Welcome to this course on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. In this course you will learn data analytics techniques that are typically useful within Lean Six Sigma improvement projects. At the end of this course you are able to analyse and interpret data gathered within such a project. You will be able to use Minitab to analyse the data. I will also briefly explain what Lean Six Sigma is. I will emphasize on use of data analytics tools and the interpretation of the outcome. I will use many different examples from actual Lean Six Sigma projects to illustrate all tools. I will not discuss any mathematical background. The setting we chose for our data example is a Lean Six Sigma improvement project. However data analytics tools are very widely applicable. So you will find that you will learn techniques that you can use in a broader setting apart from improvement projects. I hope that you enjoy this course and good luck! Dr. Inez Zwetsloot & the IBIS UvA team...

Top reviews

HA

Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 29, 2017

An amazing course .Very crisp and clear. Thank you Dr.Inez for making learning so much easier and fun.Examples gave a better understanding.I'm sure I'll be able to apply it in my research. Thank you.

Filter by:

626 - 650 of 944 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Aldemar A R

Oct 8, 2020

By Harvinder S

Sep 13, 2020

By Dr. S W

Jun 10, 2020

By Franklyn A

Aug 7, 2019

By Nkumbu N

Oct 2, 2021

By Tran L A

Aug 7, 2020

By Joseph A R I G

May 5, 2020

By Cyrus

Apr 12, 2020

By Sergey

Aug 30, 2019

By Luiz F

May 23, 2018

By Dipankar D

Nov 2, 2020

By Nisha S

Apr 19, 2020

By Teodora C

Jun 14, 2019

By Saúl A V G

Apr 4, 2018

By Haris D

Aug 11, 2022

By Sanjana C U

Jan 13, 2022

By Steven N

Dec 28, 2021

By Yuva D

Mar 6, 2021

By Gaurav S

Sep 16, 2020

By Preksha Y

Jul 20, 2020

By André S

Nov 5, 2019

By Manoj

Feb 14, 2019

By Anil K

Apr 20, 2022

By Martin M

Jul 22, 2020

By Piet H

Oct 31, 2019