Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA

Jul 15, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 30, 2017

626 - 650 of 678 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Piyush B

Aug 27, 2017

Concept of logistics Regression and Chi Square should be explained in more depth. Also multi variate regression should also be included.

By Diana C Z B

Jun 25, 2017

Recomendado, afianzo mis conocimientos en Minitab y Lean Six Sigma. Además de la fácil compresión de los temas y comodidad en el acceso.

By Prerna M L

Jun 25, 2020

Wonderful course + great professor! The concepts are well explained and the exercise videos help us to know where we stand.

By Surojit G

Mar 31, 2019

Good course. Can be improved by adding more details on when to use a certain test and explain the stat results throughly

By Gerard C

Jul 07, 2020

I had some background in using Minitab, however, the theoretical background is well explained and was useful

By Chandan S

Apr 22, 2020

Course is very nice and very helpful for the career. but how I will get my course completion certificate.

By Gajanan G

Apr 28, 2020

The focus on Lean part was less, otherwise it has very content on DMAIC and Data Analytics. Thank you.

By Joshua J

it would be good if explanation is given for incorrect answers at least after the course completion.

By Ying L D

Jun 23, 2020

Very systematic course structure and good examples on how each of the test is used for LSS project

By Varun D

Sep 16, 2018

More study assignments can be provided for practice so that we can improve with those case studies

By Piyush J

May 16, 2020

Very well Taught. However the topic being extremely new I felt the need of more practical tests.

By Islam H M

Sep 08, 2019

I've really enjoyed this course, and I'm to deep lean six sigma and data analytics using minitab

By Rick C d S F

May 25, 2017

Excellent Course! Give to us a complete understanding about Lean Six Sigma and their techniques.

By Srividhya R

Great course for those with minimal statistical experience. Easy to follow lectures.

By Abhishek Y

Aug 16, 2020

Very comprehensive set of analysis and the applicability is also really convincing.

By Vijay K

Mar 09, 2019

Yes .Very useful to learn this .I should recommend my friend too.Thanks

By Roman G

May 18, 2018

It's a good course, i would have liked a better statistical foundation

By Hemali B

Apr 09, 2017

Good learning on data analysis & its method etc & how it can be used

By Vikas k A

May 27, 2017

very good course to understand Data analysis for 6Sigma projects.

By Ed F

Apr 30, 2019

Made the concepts very understandable. Good examples, nice pace.

By TRAN Q H

Nov 25, 2017

This course would be perfect if it provides slide material.

By carla p r

Aug 01, 2017

Very well explained in a practical manner for day to day use

By ayhan k

Jan 24, 2018

very usefull examples anf explanation. clear to understand

By Lubna T

Jul 22, 2020

it was a good series of courses with deep explaination

By Deepanker P

Aug 19, 2018

The course could delve deeper in the area of analytics