Chevron Left
Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma by University of Amsterdam

4.8
stars
2,825 ratings

About the Course

Welcome to this course on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. In this course you will learn data analytics techniques that are typically useful within Lean Six Sigma improvement projects. At the end of this course you are able to analyse and interpret data gathered within such a project. You will be able to use Minitab to analyse the data. I will also briefly explain what Lean Six Sigma is. I will emphasize on use of data analytics tools and the interpretation of the outcome. I will use many different examples from actual Lean Six Sigma projects to illustrate all tools. I will not discuss any mathematical background. The setting we chose for our data example is a Lean Six Sigma improvement project. However data analytics tools are very widely applicable. So you will find that you will learn techniques that you can use in a broader setting apart from improvement projects. I hope that you enjoy this course and good luck! Dr. Inez Zwetsloot & the IBIS UvA team...

Top reviews

HA

Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 29, 2017

An amazing course .Very crisp and clear. Thank you Dr.Inez for making learning so much easier and fun.Examples gave a better understanding.I'm sure I'll be able to apply it in my research. Thank you.

Filter by:

676 - 700 of 944 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Syed ر A

Oct 22, 2017

By george d

Oct 13, 2021

By Danny A R S

Sep 25, 2020

By Islam H

Nov 5, 2018

By Veronica C

May 12, 2017

By Domniki T

Sep 8, 2022

By Sofía D G

Mar 2, 2022

By igor p

Feb 8, 2022

By neeraj g

Mar 12, 2021

By Rabih A I

Feb 23, 2021

By Md. T H

Jul 1, 2020

By shubham l

May 29, 2020

By Jack G

Jun 7, 2019

By Kanika D

Sep 13, 2021

By M A

Mar 11, 2019

By nikhil k

May 9, 2018

By Giampietro M

Oct 15, 2017

By Felix C V

Sep 6, 2017

By Mohamed A A

Sep 25, 2022

By Seun B

Sep 16, 2020

By Rajkumar S

Nov 23, 2019

By Robert D

Oct 3, 2018

By Magda M

Jul 11, 2017

By Nelly R

Dec 7, 2020

By Bionny A

Sep 25, 2020