Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA

Jul 15, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM

Apr 30, 2017

676 - 695 of 695 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Adwait C

Feb 07, 2020

Very good insight into data analytics

By Amit R

Good content and very well explained

By BOULET

Jun 23, 2017

Good lesson with good explainations

By Shreya J

Jun 19, 2017

Clear explanation of basic concepts

By Chang C W

May 27, 2017

It is a great course to take!

By TATIANA D V

Jul 08, 2017

THE COURSE I

By Adrienne H

Jun 24, 2020

An OK course for novices wanting to learn more about some basic concepts. Would have liked to see more active learning, such as pauses in videos to test whether I as a student really understood material at a deep level. The examples given were overly simplistic and don't necessarily cover realistic situations that may be more complex in nature. Many parts of Minitab output are ignored in lectures and only the skeleton of concepts is provided. I noticed a lot of somewhat distracting grammatical errors in lectures and quizzes; however given that the instructor is not a native English speaker it is understandable. Quizzes do not provide very helpful feedback; they simply refer to the module and don't explain why a certain answer is correct or not.

By Manoj S R

May 02, 2020

This course is really helpful to a Beginner in getting acquainted with various tools of Data Analytics, and the conditions to select appropriate tool to analyse a dataset.

Though in this course, Minitab is used to analyse data using various tools, however a clear and smooth flow of instructions helps in understanding the tool which can later on be used in any platform, I tried using the tools in Excel which to some extent after some research in internet was able to use few of the tools.

By Dr. T B

May 05, 2017

I really enjoyed the course, but in comparision to other MOOCs I have already participated in I am missing interaction with other students or the lecturers. It would be great if you integrated a bit more social learning. Thanks a lot for the course. I am still very happy that I participated :) Warm regards Thomas

By Sidharth

May 15, 2017

Good course on Data analytics ! the best thing about this is The Teacher gives a basic strong foundation on which analysis to use on which data like ANOVA chi square regression and logistic regression. Very organized

By Meinhard P

Jun 16, 2017

Not a lot on Six Sixma. Rather basic statistics.

By Carolina R G

Sep 29, 2019

basic

By Abhishek K

Jun 19, 2018

Everything is tool based, No clear explanation of how ANOVA works or other techniques

By YooSeung E K

Apr 18, 2018

The curriculum doesn't educate concept in detail without the use of Minitab.