Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

101 - 125 of 812 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By imane m

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for all the precious time that you put to make such a wonderful informative course! I?m fully glade i discovered it and I really enjoyed learning it at the point to finish all 5 weeks in less than 10 days!

Thank you again!

By Clarissa M

Jun 6, 2020

It's an excellent course. Heavy on the data analytics end. It's evident that the people responsible for creating the course really put a lot of energy and thoughts into selecting the material. The course definitely delivers!!!

By Víctor H P

Jan 28, 2020

Es un curso que te ayuda a comprender los análisis estadísticos utilizando una herramienta muy útil como Minitab. Me ayudó a encontrar maneras prácticas de solucionar problemas que se pueden presentar diariamente en el trabajo.

By E H

May 20, 2018

Its a great course where the contents were very clearly explained by the instructor. The assignments and the test videos were very important in revising the topics. Minitab is a good software which I learnt through this course.

By Shrutik K

Jul 26, 2020

It was an amazing experience, getting to revisite statistical concepts as well as improving in areas where I lacked before plus a deeper/practical use of all the concepts. Some examples will stay with me all my life I guess.

By Tan K S

Apr 24, 2017

Nice Course! Clear explanation with supporting of good examples. Look forward to joining more 6-sigma and minitab courses, intermediate and/or advanced levels, conducted by University of Amsterdam. Thanks Dr. Inez Zwetsloot.

By David T

Dec 16, 2019

Unbelievable. This is one of the best courses I've taken. The professor is an amazing teacher and I am able to comprehend topics that I was previously taught in a much more tangible way. I wish she would teach more courses!

By SUSHANT

Sep 8, 2018

Data analytics for six sigma is excellent course, Course content is systematically explained in details with practical examples rather than six sigma theory, and step-wise learning is defiantly going to help me in my job.

By Raja K G

Jan 24, 2020

Course content is sufficient enough to refresh the application of statistical tools. For Lean Six Sigma freshers this course is a good start in your learning curve. Thank you Inez for making this course crisp and to the

By Sophia H

Oct 12, 2018

Very good course that allowed me to revise most of the contents of my statistics classes in a way that was very easy to understand because of the great examples. I wish I had taken this course before starting my degree.

By Saideep S

Jun 2, 2020

Thankyou Ma'am for the wonderful knowledge about the data analytics needed.Different tests and complex analysis were made very easy to understand.

For all the other classmates

Please follow me on LinkedIn:Saideep Shetty

By chaitrali l

Dec 1, 2020

To start with basics, this is good course to get introduction to data analytics. Short videos with good practice models, tests helps to develop confidence. I am looking forward for advance course from same professor.

By Saurabh V

May 1, 2018

A very well trained course for the beginners in data analytics and lean six sigma. The practice quizzes and the video quizzes made the learnings more intuitive and enjoyable. I had a great time learning this course.

By Iñigo L I

Jul 2, 2020

Interesting and very instructive course, Inez is an amazing teacher. I highly recommend doing this course if you want to refresh your knowledge about statistics and learn how to apply them in a production process.

By Amanda M R

Jun 10, 2018

I really liket this course. My background is not related to statistics (I am an architect) and even so if was perfectly possible to follow it and learn about lean six sigma methods. Thank you and congratulations!

By Samir K

May 16, 2018

Excellent course and presentation. FoK were presented clear and in a consistent order. One of the best Coursera-courses I've made so far. Would appreciate a complete series or even a specialization on that topic.

By Dishant S

Mar 17, 2021

This course has shaped my data analytics approach to Lean six sigma. I have learn techniques that I can use in a broader setting apart from improvement projects. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot & the IBIS UvA team.

By R B

Excellent.

Lot of focus is given to the basics which is the key of this course.

Simple example is taken and solved in minitab . This helps in learning minitab commands.

Looking more courses from Dr Inez.

Thank You.

By sahil n

Mar 18, 2019

simply good. the way the topics are explained and the explanation is very sequentially taken up.

good to understand. data classification is made very easy. and the method to be used. highly recommendable course

By Yukihiro Y

Sep 19, 2021

T​his course is very practical and useful to understand Lean Six Sigma. I learnd to deal with many types of data and analize them by practical data analytics. Data analytics could be helpful for your business.

By RYAN D B

Jul 30, 2021

The course is good. It was mentioned as free course with sharable certificate feature. But after completing the course it prompts to Purchase Certificate after completion of the course. This was disappointing.

By Michael J G

Jul 4, 2020

The course is divided into tidbit-sized learnings. It is very interactive and I like how Dr. Zwetsloot articulates and presents the lessons. The questions were also challenging and will encourage you to think.

By Aditya A

Jun 24, 2020

A well-explained and well-paced course to understand various statistical concepts underlying the Six Sigma methodology. Moreover, I gained sufficient knowledge to use Minitab comfortably. Thanks Dr. Zwetsloot!

By Vivian L

Instructor Inez is amazing in her teaching method, I have not been able to understand STAT in general not until I found this course taught by her - The way she teaches is very clear, concise and unambiguous

By BABRUBAHAN S

Sep 6, 2020

very much useful to know the statistical analysis with minitab. Real life examples and beautiful explanation of the instructor added extra cap to this course. The messy statistics is made clearand simple.