Back to Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau by University of California, Davis

In this first course of this specialization, you will discover what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Using Tableau, we’ll examine the fundamental concepts of data visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer. By the end of the course you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization. This course is designed for the learner who has never used Tableau before, or who may need a refresher or want to explore Tableau in more depth. No prior technical or analytical background is required. The course will guide you through the steps necessary to create your first visualization from the beginning based on data context, setting the stage for you to advance to the next course in the Specialization....

HR
May 1, 2017

Amazing course, amazing instructors and assignments. I really enjoyed working with Tableau.\n\nYou may experience some confusion for some assignments but don't worry! Just use the discussion boards :)

DA
Aug 24, 2020

Am glad I learnt a lot from this module, which I know will sharpen my skills for my chosen career path as a data scientist. Am hoping to learn more new skills to improve on my already existing skills.

1076 - 1092 of 1,092 Reviews for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

By Kane S

Apr 12, 2019

This is more of a shallow intro to Principals of Visualization and less about Tableau

By Łukasz M

Mar 4, 2017

nothing special, I do understand this are fundamentals, but i felt like 5 year old

By Antonio G H

Sep 21, 2019

It was not useful at all as there were not practice more than saving a document.

By GreenTea

Apr 15, 2020

This course was really bad. It didn't go in much details of Tableau

By David R

Jul 15, 2018

Mostly irrelevant theory and virtually not hands on use of Tableau.

By Siddharth S

Mar 21, 2020

Much theory, less practical, let's see what further courses offer.

By akshatha

Oct 22, 2019

The author doesn't provide us with many examples..not worth buying

By nancy s

Mar 14, 2020

Sorry, but I need to be able to ask someone questions.

By Roy C

Mar 13, 2017

Easy but really complicate to submit the assignment.

By Vivek M

Jul 11, 2020

They ask too much in quiz and teach very little.

By Anand A

Dec 23, 2017

I have no idea why Stut is in such a hurry!!

By Georg M

Dec 4, 2019

Boring course with a lot of repetitions !

By Martin W

Mar 11, 2018

Impossible to export worksheet in week 3.

By MUSTAFA A

Nov 8, 2020

Tweeter

I don't agree tweeter publishing.

By vishal

Not enough quality content

By NIRANJAN R P

Apr 28, 2020

Not up to the expectations

By Mouni R