Back to Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau by University of California, Davis

In this first course of this specialization, you will discover what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Using Tableau, we’ll examine the fundamental concepts of data visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer. By the end of the course you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization. This course is designed for the learner who has never used Tableau before, or who may need a refresher or want to explore Tableau in more depth. No prior technical or analytical background is required. The course will guide you through the steps necessary to create your first visualization from the beginning based on data context, setting the stage for you to advance to the next course in the Specialization....

HR
May 1, 2017

Amazing course, amazing instructors and assignments. I really enjoyed working with Tableau.\n\nYou may experience some confusion for some assignments but don't worry! Just use the discussion boards :)

DA
Aug 24, 2020

Am glad I learnt a lot from this module, which I know will sharpen my skills for my chosen career path as a data scientist. Am hoping to learn more new skills to improve on my already existing skills.

201 - 225 of 1,092 Reviews for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

By Tequoia N

Oct 31, 2016

I learned a ton in this course & I am looking forward to expanding my skills this is a great course!

By Satyam D

Sep 12, 2020

Great course. Really helped me understand the basics of Tableau. Wonderful instructor. Thanks alot!

By Srivaitaran

Mar 2, 2020

Taught by experts. The course is basic and very easy. I think this is a very good start to tableau.

By Brent J S

Jun 17, 2018

Good course to get your head around the basic understanding of Tableau, I look forward to the rest.

By Milica V

Jul 28, 2020

Great course and a good starting point for learning Tableau. Provides basic skills to get started.

By Haozhe ( X

Mar 5, 2020

GREAT COURSE! Easy to follow. I would recommend to people who is first time learning Visualization

By Bhavi K

Aug 10, 2020

the pace of the course was apt and I learned various things that are important to make a good viz

By Li X

Jun 8, 2019

Helped me to understand how to visualize the data with tableau, and learned more behind the data.

By María d P M

Mar 20, 2021

Great course to learn the basic concepts required to develop competencies on data visualization.

By Juan J C Z

Jan 11, 2021

Es un curso introductorio que ayuda a entender como usar la herramienta Tableau, es recomendable

By AMAN R P 2 B

Apr 22, 2019

It was a good course where beginner gets a chance to understand and learn the basics of Tableau.

By Dmitry A

Mar 30, 2019

Amazingly encourage you to develop and Visualize your next Story. Thanks a lot to them for that!

By Bella M

Oct 7, 2020

Very friendly teaching videos and assignments for beginners to start the adventure for Tableau.

By David F

Sep 12, 2020

Amazing! Ms. Abbott was clear and concise, not to mention super helpful when I asked for advice

By Ta-Chun P

May 3, 2020

Not just provide the introduction of Tableau but also the basic concepts of data visualization.

By Atikur R K

Aug 11, 2019

Very good course and I believe that I can do the rest by myself by doing hands-on practice!!!

By Nancy

May 24, 2019

An appropriate course for a beginner. Instructors are great and provide a comprehensive view.

By abey s

Feb 6, 2019

It was a well scripted and thought out course and of course helped me learn lots of new stuff

By CHELLIGUE T

Aug 23, 2018

I'm so happy to complete the first course!

It was fun and I'll continue this great experience.

By Duwayne F

Sep 18, 2020

Great course. Learn a lot, but I didn't know that I had to use Twitter to get a final grade.

By Matha A S M

Jul 19, 2020

This is really a nice course in understanding the data visualization and working of tableau.

By Gaurav S M

Jun 24, 2020

I have learned so many important things which will definately going to help me in my career.

By Ailan K M A

i really Love this course the educator is amazing she is doing great Keep up the good work !

By Ramandeep S D

May 21, 2019

I really enjoyed this course it was easy and quick to start data visualisation step by step.

By Nitin K

Nov 19, 2018

course was great no doubt , except the 2nd week assignment which was difficult to interpret.