Back to Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau by University of California, Davis

In this first course of this specialization, you will discover what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Using Tableau, we’ll examine the fundamental concepts of data visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer. By the end of the course you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization. This course is designed for the learner who has never used Tableau before, or who may need a refresher or want to explore Tableau in more depth. No prior technical or analytical background is required. The course will guide you through the steps necessary to create your first visualization from the beginning based on data context, setting the stage for you to advance to the next course in the Specialization....

DA

Aug 24, 2020

Am glad I learnt a lot from this module, which I know will sharpen my skills for my chosen career path as a data scientist. Am hoping to learn more new skills to improve on my already existing skills.

HR

May 1, 2017

Amazing course, amazing instructors and assignments. I really enjoyed working with Tableau.\n\nYou may experience some confusion for some assignments but don't worry! Just use the discussion boards :)

301 - 325 of 1,276 Reviews for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

By manasa.p

May 7, 2020

This course was easy to understand and was gateful to learn this course at coursera

By sankalp

Sep 5, 2019

It is a nice course. We were able to understand the basic of Tableau Visualization

By CESAR R

Apr 20, 2018

Very interesting course with a new point of view regarding the who-what-how method.

By Gilson F

Aug 10, 2017

Gostei bastente do curso, facilitou ter o meu idioma nativo disponivel com legenda.

By Ramiz A

Oct 11, 2021

Great Course, Great instructor, had fun with it very useful and insightful as well

By Kellie B

Feb 6, 2021

I enjoyed this course and learned the basics of data dashboard design with Tableau

By Tanay A S

Nov 21, 2020

Amazing course! A good introduction to Tableau! Can't wait to take up next course.

By nitesh c

May 8, 2020

it was a great experience learning with you and had much fun in learning thank you

By Hossam T

Dec 3, 2016

Really, fantastic and helpful course.

Thanks Coursera and University of California.

By Aparna N

Jul 28, 2020

Loved it..very awesome learning and the courses are very crisp and to the point!!

By Sarena L M

Dec 3, 2018

Great start. Excellent videos and the introduction of material was done very well

By Weston F

May 17, 2018

great class...need to present more examples so we can recreate them as we learn.

By Manikanta L

Feb 12, 2018

I really felt good taking this course and i am sure it will help me in my career.

By Sayantani C

Govind Sir was wonderful!! I really really enjoyed every moment of this course!!

By Amey K

Oct 8, 2019

It is very useful course with enriching knowledge of data visualization concepts

By Jerry C

Good introduction to data visualization with hands-on experience using Tableau.

By Horia V

Sep 22, 2017

very well presented and a good difficulty curve. the trainer is very passionate

By Sayed M N A

Nov 29, 2021

Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau - It's excellent learning platform.

By Joseph G

Aug 29, 2021

Good basic introduction. Instructor was definitely committed and professional.

By Soumya M

Jun 12, 2017

This course is really essential and knowledgeable .Got to know so many things

By Mohit S

Jul 29, 2021

Perfect for someone who is just curious enough to try their hands on Tableau!

By Praveen K K B

Apr 14, 2021

Excellent contents and nice way to learn projects and fundamentals on Tableau

By Avneet S

May 24, 2019

it was a good learning and i am trying to continue the further course as well

By Luca

Sep 8, 2016

Excellent course

It did kick my interest in tableau and data visualization

Luca

By Joel D B C

Feb 12, 2021

Great. Thank you for providing me with more knowledge about Tableau DataViz.