Back to Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau by University of California, Davis

In this first course of this specialization, you will discover what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Using Tableau, we’ll examine the fundamental concepts of data visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer. By the end of the course you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization. This course is designed for the learner who has never used Tableau before, or who may need a refresher or want to explore Tableau in more depth. No prior technical or analytical background is required. The course will guide you through the steps necessary to create your first visualization from the beginning based on data context, setting the stage for you to advance to the next course in the Specialization....

DA
Aug 24, 2020

Am glad I learnt a lot from this module, which I know will sharpen my skills for my chosen career path as a data scientist. Am hoping to learn more new skills to improve on my already existing skills.

HR
May 1, 2017

Amazing course, amazing instructors and assignments. I really enjoyed working with Tableau.\n\nYou may experience some confusion for some assignments but don't worry! Just use the discussion boards :)

176 - 200 of 979 Reviews for Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau

By Dmitry A

Mar 30, 2019

Amazingly encourage you to develop and Visualize your next Story. Thanks a lot to them for that!

By Bella M

Oct 7, 2020

Very friendly teaching videos and assignments for beginners to start the adventure for Tableau.

By David F

Sep 12, 2020

Amazing! Ms. Abbott was clear and concise, not to mention super helpful when I asked for advice

By Ta-Chun P

May 3, 2020

Not just provide the introduction of Tableau but also the basic concepts of data visualization.

By Atikur R K

Aug 11, 2019

Very good course and I believe that I can do the rest by myself by doing hands-on practice!!!

By Nancy

May 24, 2019

An appropriate course for a beginner. Instructors are great and provide a comprehensive view.

By Abey

Feb 6, 2019

It was a well scripted and thought out course and of course helped me learn lots of new stuff

By CHELLIGUE T

Aug 23, 2018

I'm so happy to complete the first course!

It was fun and I'll continue this great experience.

By Duwayne F

Sep 18, 2020

Great course. Learn a lot, but I didn't know that I had to use Twitter to get a final grade.

By Matha A S M

Jul 19, 2020

This is really a nice course in understanding the data visualization and working of tableau.

By Gaurav S M

Jun 24, 2020

I have learned so many important things which will definately going to help me in my career.

By Ailan K M A

i really Love this course the educator is amazing she is doing great Keep up the good work !

By Ramandeep S D

May 21, 2019

I really enjoyed this course it was easy and quick to start data visualisation step by step.

By Nitin K

Nov 19, 2018

course was great no doubt , except the 2nd week assignment which was difficult to interpret.

By Muhammad M K

Oct 8, 2018

Well structured course for beginners. All the resources are good read and readily available.

By JUAN C R C

Nov 14, 2016

This will be one of the Foundation skills for every professional in the future. Thanks Guys.

By Akhilesh C

Oct 4, 2020

Gr8 course for beginners. Concepts are explained nicely and balance of theory and hands on.

By Vaishnavi M

This course gives me overall idea about tableau and help me to use in my real life career.

By Tannistha S

Feb 18, 2020

I loved the course and the simple way in which so many concepts were explained. Thank you!

By Kush K

Nov 10, 2016

Nice Course focusing on Visualizations with Tableau instead of vague Visualization skills.

By DIANNE M M

Jan 5, 2020

Great entry course, would recommend to anyone wanting to learn what Tableau is all about.

By Diego A G G

Oct 28, 2019

Great start for anyone who wants to know the basics and principles of data visualization.

By Adrien S Z

Aug 25, 2020

Nice bite-sized chunks of information helped make this course easy to follow & complete.

By Praveen K

The course is very well designed and informative for beginners in Tableau visualization.

By Yunhong H

Jan 3, 2020

Great course. I learn the concepts and principles of designing visualization in Tableau.