Back to Data Management and Visualization

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Management and Visualization by Wesleyan University

4.4

Whether being used to customize advertising to millions of website visitors or streamline inventory ordering at a small restaurant, data is becoming more integral to success. Too often, we’re not sure how use data to find answers to the questions that will make us more successful in what we do. In this course, you will discover what data is and think about what questions you have that can be answered by the data – even if you’ve never thought about data before. Based on existing data, you will learn to develop a research question, describe the variables and their relationships, calculate basic statistics, and present your results clearly. By the end of the course, you will be able to use powerful data analysis tools – either SAS or Python – to manage and visualize your data, including how to deal with missing data, variable groups, and graphs. Throughout the course, you will share your progress with others to gain valuable feedback, while also learning how your peers use data to answer their own questions....

YW

Jun 11, 2017

This course covers the basic data management and visualization using SAS and Python. I like the simplicity and straightforwardness of the contents. Will continue to explore this specialization.

SP

Jun 26, 2018

This is a great course for beginners. The course instructors have arranged the course at a very comfortable pace and this is a great beginning point for anyone who wants to learn SAS or Python.

76 - 100 of 184 Reviews for Data Management and Visualization

By Jorge J J R

Jan 04, 2016

Great course! Perfect for starting in analysis of data

By José O G S M

Feb 22, 2017

Curso que explica a detalle todas las características del proceso de recopilación y análisis de la información.

By abdelkerim h

Nov 17, 2017

best course for beginners if don't learn from here would not learn anywhere else

By Dickson O W

Oct 19, 2015

amazing

By Na M

Jan 08, 2017

Very good summarization and introduction of data analysis process

By Ross B B

Jun 14, 2016

Great way to get started in this field!

By Denise L

Dec 20, 2015

I have never used SAS. I have done minimal statistics and my major in university was Sociology, which I did 20 years ago. So needless to say, I don't remember much. This course was easy to understand and was structured in a way to build upon knowledge from one week to the next.

By Nikhil T

Apr 13, 2018

So far I found this course very nice , good real time examples with interactive sessions along with Exercises and assignments.

It seems my effort and time is going to get paid of soon. Thanks Team !!

By Γεώργιος Κ

Jun 04, 2018

in fact this is a 4.5 star rating. The level was introductory. The peer assignments are not the best tactic. They can be an adding to other examinations to see how others treat the same problem. But in fact what you learn in that course are a must. If you are new to data science with little or not any knowledge of Python or SAS then this course is ideal for you. If you have already gotten acquainted with data analysis then this course is to support your skills and maybe you can find one or two new things.

By Panji N

Apr 04, 2018

Good course. The first time I ever used python was on this course and I managed. Good video lectures

By John G

Jul 19, 2017

Best Coursera course yet on introductory statistics and SAS

By Alisa S

Feb 23, 2017

Great course! Thanks!

By Sudarshan K

Feb 21, 2017

Being the first ever course I took seriously with, it was fun and a new experience. Liked it. The way of teaching, the unique grading technique used by coursera, the tutors were perfect and to sum it up it was much more than I expected.

By Artem A

Apr 14, 2016

Noiiice!

By Alexis P

Jan 24, 2017

perfect first touch with data management

By Cathy L

Aug 07, 2017

Loved this course - I'm actually doing a big project at work, and this kept me from being in over my head.

By rajat b

Nov 05, 2017

this course is use full those who have in data science and Big data.in this subject i learn data discretization and visulization methods.

By Dipayan B

Oct 22, 2017

Effective content to get hold on SAS fast

By Summer M

Oct 20, 2015

Well presented and useful; assignments mirror lectures

By Adrián S G

Sep 19, 2017

Es un curso interesante

By Omeiza A

Nov 16, 2017

well put together..

By Alyssa B

Jul 02, 2018

Great Beginner course. I didn't really know anything about Data analysis and this gave me a really easy and great way to start learning