Back to Data-driven Decision Making

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data-driven Decision Making by PwC

Welcome to Data-driven Decision Making. In this course, you'll get an introduction to Data Analytics and its role in business decisions. You'll learn why data is important and how it has evolved. You'll be introduced to “Big Data” and how it is used. You'll also be introduced to a framework for conducting Data Analysis and what tools and techniques are commonly used. Finally, you'll have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a simulated business setting. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

JQ
May 26, 2017

Congratulation is a great course, a Professional level.\n\nThank you PwC for share the experience of the HUMAN TALENT.\n\nThank to the instructors a really great course.\n\nThank you and God bless you

BH
Apr 22, 2020

An excellent course journey for this subject - Data Driven Decison Making, very good content with relevant case assignment and they are paced comfortably to allow me as learner to grasp the knowledge.

351 - 375 of 1,003 Reviews for Data-driven Decision Making

By Sheetal M

This course helped me to learn how can we make great business decisions leveraging data.

By Iyabo L O

Oct 22, 2018

A very educational course full of exemplified content. I was really very much impressed.

By Soufiane E

Apr 7, 2020

it's an excellent course. I like the way that the Pwc Professionals explain the course.

By Wenny

Aug 15, 2019

Excellent course. Quite useful for my working. Thanks a lot for experts kind sharing.

By Sara P

Jun 30, 2017

Very engaging videos, great use of materials and very applicable information provided.

By Abhijna R

Dec 27, 2016

Very well organized, provides easy to read material and has clearly seperated modules.

By astiksingh22

Beautifully designed course for the beginners to start in the field of data analysis.

By Lim S C

Sep 27, 2018

Up to date and features many new possibilities that I have not thought of before this

By Priyaranjan B

May 16, 2017

Anyone can opt for this course and it's one of the best course to kickstart with data

By Chika S

May 12, 2021

It helps me a lot to understand the data and its application for working environent.

By Luke H

Nov 12, 2017

Very useful intriduction course. I have learned some basic data analytics knowledge.

By Zhang Y

Oct 4, 2016

Very useful, when I meet problems or come up with cases, I know how to deal with it.

By Erika B

Apr 14, 2020

Such a great intro course! I finished it over a long weekend and really enjoyed it!

By Koh G

May 16, 2019

Very useful course, I learned alot about analysis and applying it in my daily work.

By Parikshit R

Sep 30, 2018

Good course to get started with data analysis and understand its business impacts!!

By Karanam Y

Jun 15, 2017

One of the best course offered by PWC, for beginners who aspire for Data Analytics.

By Jhon M T

Apr 9, 2020

Really interesting introductory course with the approach of PwC to decision making

By Mohammed A

Apr 17, 2018

Amazing course, with great insights that I applied to my job soon after taking it.

By Praveen K

Sep 24, 2017

Excellent Course with really pleasing presentation that keeps you wanting to learn

By sankaramurthy b

Nov 10, 2020

Excellent overview of Data driven decision making. Well structured and presented.

By Malvika P

Apr 29, 2020

Well paced and the content is sure to be useful even after you finish the course.

By Nora D

Jul 19, 2019

Very good introduction and interesting sample case. Easy to follow and comprehend

By Iselie I

Nov 3, 2016

Excelente!

Voy por la primera semana apenas pero es el mejor curso que he tomado!!

By AVIJIT B

Sep 30, 2020

Good course for beginners who wants to make their future in data and analytics.

By Oladosu O

I have really learn alot about data driven decision making...Thank you so much.