Back to Introduction to Dental Medicine

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Dental Medicine by University of Pennsylvania

The mouth is the window into human health. This course provides an overview of dental medicine to engage, educate, excite and assist you in improving the oral health of your patients and members of your community. We will review topics in dental medicine including scope of the field, what to expect in function, and some of the many ways that dysfunction may present for different patients. This will include discussions of mouth, jaw, and tooth anatomy, pathology, and treatment. We will talk about differences between patients and the unique roles that different members of the dental field may play in treatment depending on the patient and condition. This course starts from basic concepts and proceeds to review trends in current research and technology. We offer scientific background, some skills for patient evaluation and interview, and some suggestions for further learning for those interested in or involved in dental education....

GG
Feb 10, 2017

THE COURSE WAS AWESOME.IT HAS ALL THE NECCESSARY INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR A DENTIST TO REVIEW ALL WHAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT AT DENTAL SCHOOL LEVEL.I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED MY TIME WHILE PURSUING THIS COURSE.

BG
Jul 2, 2017

As a future dental student, this course taught me the basics and really gave me a broad insight into dentistry. I am very eager to learn everything taught here and more in dental school! Thank you!

101 - 125 of 258 Reviews for Introduction to Dental Medicine

By Tabatha R

Oct 14, 2017

This course goes very in depth with all it's content, which i like. Great course thank you.

By Sacad J

Oct 15, 2020

This course was one of the best ,that Ihave learnt,so Ihope yo help my career development

By Esat I

Jun 28, 2017

it was my first completed course. I am happy to be a member of this course.

thanks upenn

By Mohamad B A A S

Mar 28, 2017

Excellent course, although I did not find many disease entities that I was looking for !

By Bushra N

Oct 25, 2020

This course provides the best information on the basis of dental diseases and problems.

By Katherine R

Sep 23, 2020

Great overview of dentistry as a profession and the specialties that go along with it!

By Alina N

Aug 17, 2020

I have really enjoyed this course and got useful knowledges as a beginner in density!

By Michal M

Oct 31, 2016

the course is very well divided and includes many interesting informations and cases.

Nov 4, 2018

Excellent tutors that give a comprehensive introduction into the field of Dentistry.

By Sadaf D

May 6, 2020

This course was very informative and covered all the specialties in enough detail.

By kenia g

Nov 1, 2018

excellent. i will highly recommend it if you are thinking about any dental field.

By Behnaz A

May 22, 2018

Very nice course for predental students like me! So happy that I have it in my CV!

By Yusuf A

Aug 5, 2020

HANDS DOWN THE BEST COURSE FOR DENTISTRY ESPECIALLY LEADING UPTO UNIVERSITY !!!!

By Carlos H A G

un excelente curso, muy buenos temas e imágenes para explicar cada uno de ellos

By Mohamed O

Apr 7, 2020

I have learnt ALOT and i mean ALOT , so thank you alot for this awesome course.

By Robinson C

Dec 14, 2018

Amazing course for beginners. The material is excellent and easy to follow :)

By Fran

Aug 7, 2016

This course is packed with interesting and useful information for patients.

By valentina m

Jun 7, 2020

Loved this course! Learned so much can't wait to learn more with Coursera!

By Helene J L

Apr 7, 2020

Very helpful. Good job Cousera & all the professors of Penn Dental School.

By Xolisani M

Feb 15, 2021

Very informative and well structured course for new students in dentistry

By Rashim M

Apr 18, 2017

It was very well organized and structured course. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

By Hani T H A

Jan 12, 2017

This is an excellent course to review basic dentistry, wish you all best

By Jahangir A

Dec 28, 2020

It will play a very important role in the development of talent. Thanks

By Somya T

Aug 1, 2017

Quite helpful, help me broaden my perspectives in my dentistry courses.

By Irmak G

Jul 22, 2020

Lots of insight into different areas of dentistry, really interesting.