Back to Print and Digital Elements of Design: Branding and User Experience

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Print and Digital Elements of Design: Branding and User Experience by University of Colorado Boulder

Graphic design projects can be delivered in either a printed format or a digital format, or both. This course will look at how to work with creative professionals to get the ideal usage out of a design to use in print medium such as logos, brochures and larger printed projects that will also carry over as seamlessly as possible into the digital realm of websites and social media. We will also cover the user experience and how to keep the end result in mind when working on creative endeavors....

AV

Nov 18, 2020

Thank you so much\n\nUniversity of Colorado Boulder and Miss Lori Poole, for teaching such an amazing course!\n\nThis course helped me to step-up in my skill to grow up a career in Graphic Designing.

LM

Nov 15, 2020

This was such an amazing course. The information is well laid out and well presented. The knowledge gained is very relevant to real life application and can be used immediately!

26 - 47 of 47 Reviews for Print and Digital Elements of Design: Branding and User Experience

By Rohan G

Mar 29, 2021

amazing

By Mustafe M X

Dec 5, 2020

good

By Shreya V

Jul 2, 2020

nice

By Debangana

Sep 25, 2020

I liked this much better than the one by CalArts in the sense that I found the assignments to be much more challenging, which i liked. However, not everything asked for in the assignments were taught in the classes

By Quanzaa B

Dec 25, 2020

I am truly appreciative to Coursera for providing such a great course. I have learnt so much. Special thank you to Ms.Poole for the understandable lessons and videos.

By Rumple S

Dec 12, 2021

The term "sales piece" is never defined throughout the entire course and then the 45% weight final project asks for them. That's backwards.

By Arven J A L

Sep 25, 2021

Good, but really interactive. It is good for beginner like me. Starting from basics will have a great help in the future.

By �ISHWARYAA P

Aug 14, 2020

good study material but the explanations are a bit non understandable at times.

By Shienny M S S M

Apr 14, 2021

very helpful for learning basic design principles, but not so much on branding

Aug 20, 2020

This course is great to get started in Graphic Design. But definetly, if you really want to learen more, you need to dig in extra learning for the programs you need to use for this course.

The only thing I didn't like is that was so hard for me to get help from an instructor or teacher. Needs a little more support.

By pramesti s

Apr 14, 2021

the course jumps quickly from basic design principles to web designing with little to no explanation about web design and/or UI/UX design. The first 2 weeks' explanation is good and well structured, while the rest seemed rushed.

By Magali C B

Oct 1, 2020

it is okay but i felt it was a little incomplete

By Becky B

Nov 25, 2021

There was very little real content in the lessons and it was not particularly related to the final project. The final project has almost no explanation for it - we are just asked to make "a webpage and and manual". In the end, you are peer-reviewed so your feedback can be all over the board in terms or quality (someone just commented "g" (just the single letter) on the project I worked for over 10 hours on. Plus, there don't seem to be a lot of people taking this class so it sometimes could take a while to get the 3 necessary reviews for the projects. Not worth it.

By Gulnara M

Jan 19, 2021

My expectations based on the course title,were not met. I am a complete beginner in graphic design (and the course was considered for beg/interm), however what I learned was not interesting nor useful. I was needing tips for mdern day design, practical skills for spacing and design, everything (just basics) that I learned during this course - I learned from free sources on my own. The program needs to be reformulated.

By Atheer E

Apr 27, 2022

i cant understand anything, waste of time & money