Back to Differential Equations for Engineers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Differential Equations for Engineers by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course is about differential equations and covers material that all engineers should know. Both basic theory and applications are taught. In the first five weeks we will learn about ordinary differential equations, and in the final week, partial differential equations. The course is composed of 56 short lecture videos, with a few simple problems to solve following each lecture. And after each substantial topic, there is a short practice quiz. Solutions to the problems and practice quizzes can be found in instructor-provided lecture notes. There are a total of six weeks in the course, and at the end of each week there is an assessed quiz. Lecture notes can be downloaded from http://www.math.ust.hk/~machas/differential-equations-for-engineers.pdf...

YY
Aug 5, 2020

The course materials are well prepared and organised. The teaching style is approachable and clear. I have learned a lot from this course. Thank you so much, and wish you all the best Prof. Chasnov!

AA
Feb 6, 2020

Very good course if you want to start using differential equations without any rigorous details. Thanks to professor`s explanation everything is very clear. Good basis to continue to dive deeper.

101 - 125 of 376 Reviews for Differential Equations for Engineers

By Dr. R S

Jun 4, 2020

It was very useful us to each in engineering students. Thank you very much for giving this course.

By Солохин С А

Apr 28, 2020

As a physics major student, I look forward to applying the skills I've obtained here in my studies

By Jiawei F

Apr 12, 2020

That is a super helpful course. The knowledge I learnt is very important to my study and research!

By Thong N

Mar 20, 2020

It's really good. The lecture makes me more understanding of Differential Equations. All the best.

By Nahid C

Sep 27, 2020

Excellent course. Helped me in brushing up the differential equation that I took a long time ago.

By MOHIT N

Sep 20, 2020

It's a wonderful course. One can learn a lot about differential equation and their applications .

By LUI K W

Apr 30, 2020

Very interesting course, and Prof. CHASNOV introduce it clear enough.

Very efficient learning:)

By Manny

Nov 1, 2019

A good refresher to the differential equations and solutions to first and second order problems

By G A S

Jun 6, 2020

the course made me thorough with all the concepts that i wanted to perfect.

thank you so much!

By B D p

May 1, 2020

THIS COURSE WAS NICE TO DO AND INTERESTING I GAINED MORE KNOWELDGE BY STUDYING THIS COURSE.

By Spoorthi M

May 9, 2020

It's an Excellent course...Got an opportunity to learn Abt differential equations in detail

By dr a k

Apr 27, 2020

capture the very essence of the subject in short time precisely and in the excellent manner

By NITIN

Speed of Mr. Chasnov is too slow on board except that him and his course are just perfect.

By Sourav R

Great course for those who want to get a headstart in concepts of differential equations.

By Moni J

Aug 21, 2019

I have just started. I find it an awesome course. Thanks to the instructor for hard work.

By Alexander B

Jun 29, 2019

Great course to learn how to use Differential Equations in real life. Highly recommended!

By Sathish s

Jul 23, 2020

its a excellent course that it is really helpful to students. I am very happy with this.

By Srinivasan R

Jun 5, 2020

A course made simple with good teaching. Thank you,

I hope this helps me in the future.

By Rehan S

Jul 23, 2019

Very friendly for beginners. Very useful concepts for engineers. Really helpful for me.

By naveen j

Jun 9, 2020

Finding the order and degree of the differential equations, finding its nature of DE.

By satkar a

Mar 12, 2020

great course all the video lectures are great and wholesome.thank you for the content

By M S M S

Aug 24, 2020

Thank you Sir for giving us such an opportunity for learning differential equations.

By Clint E M

Oct 22, 2020

Very nice discussion and he explain very well, thank you! Professor Jeffrey Chasnov

By Muah

Oct 5, 2020

Maybe be an excellant start for those who are interested in differential equations.

By Praphul C

Sep 10, 2020

this is very very informative and i learned a lot of new things...thank you so much