Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

JJ

Aug 08, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyable "journey" for this course. The syllabus was great, very well structured, thus easy to follow. Each module, including honors, can easily be completed in a day if you have the time.

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

51 - 75 of 542 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Kamila G

Jun 12, 2016

I'm really enjoying the course. It gets difficult sometimes since I have no IT background. But there's nothing that can't be figured out. Of course one needs to apply additional efforts for a deeper dive to the subject. Overall it's a great basic course to start with.

By Hesham S

Sep 10, 2019

A great course that dives deep into data analytics and data visualization

I have started applying the principles when creating website performance report and could create more insightful and easy to understand report for my company which can help them make decisions

By Nararya A D

Aug 20, 2019

I get several new technical perspective on the approach to market analytics process. Prof. Hartman provides great insights about the life of a web analyst. Now, it seems I've got a homework to understand more about the R software and Tableau. Good Stuff! Thanks!

By Pablo B D

Jan 30, 2017

I think its been amazing learning about ZMOT and the funnel, the ways the markets form itself, the moment of truth is really so great explained, Kevin Harman did a great job, i love all the course, and i would totally recommend it and continue this way.

By Phillip S

Jun 25, 2016

Extremely well designed course in my opinion. Very clear and to the point information delivered well.

Great introduction to the subject. Assignments were not too daunting and enough resources were offered that directly related to the questions asked.

By Barnendra M C

Aug 03, 2019

This course has really stirred me up to take up not only Digital Marketing as a serious career (even though I do not have a background in marketing) but also to pick up more training/courses to learn data science and packages like R and Python.

By Troy Q

Jul 14, 2020

Thorough look into the work of a data analyst and through the lens of a highly regarded industry expert. For someone new to the field, it was an experience-rich course and provided multiple ways to learn hands-on as well as through study.

By Shashwat G

Oct 09, 2017

Great course of Intermediate Learning....it may bit tough for beginners and may be too easy for Experts. This course will provide the theoretical foundation for you however don't look for software training or analytical tool training here

By GERARD M

Dec 12, 2019

Really liked the way the concepts were introduced in a consistent framework, everything was in front of me. Lecture notes as well as additional reading. I'm definitely in a better space as a result. Gerard Metzer - Durban, South Africa

By Aditya V

Very good course from the Industry's best Kevin Hartman. He brings his rich experience in this crisp and concise module. He has touched upon various critical aspects of Digital Analytics which we generally miss in our daily lives.

By Marilyn T

Jul 18, 2020

Good lecturer, engaging course. I learnt about good and bad examples of data visualisation and how to better present data through visualisation. I found the Consumer Decision Journey (CDJ) insight particularly interesting to me.

By Michelle A H

Aug 14, 2016

Very useful information. Although you need statistics knowledge this course gives you a good broad perspective of the correct analytics practices you need to develop in order the have the right marketing insights.

By Omar S

Jun 10, 2016

I enjoyed every minute of this course. Professor Hartman clearly has done an incredible effort in preparing the program. His style in conveying information is great too! Very good useful resources. Thank you

By N.Srinivas

Dec 16, 2019

I recommend this course to anyone who has need to conduct a thorough analysis in Digital space. This course covers in great detail the framework to employ and the concepts are excellently covered each week.

By Vanya P

I really will use and applied the examples and suggested approach for executing Marketing analysis, in my daily activities. The course gives good structure and suitable ideas, easy to understand and apply.

By Viral D

Oct 25, 2016

Was aware of how to present data, however did not know it makes difference in visualizing and presenting. I have learned the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space.

By Joel G Y J

Aug 08, 2020

By Marcos M

Dec 05, 2016

Very good course. Specially the coverage of all 4 phases (Plan, Collect, Analyse and Report). The last topic about how to present and the brain ways of working is great. Thanks for so great content.

By Rosana C

Aug 22, 2019

Almost finished with the course, and I must say that it is really well presented. Everything about it is easy to understand and with a lot of examples. Many thanks for this course!

By Kymbat I

Aug 02, 2019

I really loved the whole Course and despite some complex parts, Professor Hartman so skillfully explained, that everything was clear and easy to absorb! Thanks, I really enjoyed!

By Laura W

Sep 23, 2015

Good foundation class for marketers. Does not delve into ways to actually analyse data, but talks about sources to find data and how to present results in a meaningful manner.

By Sushmita A

Jul 17, 2020

A well organised and designed course. Mr. Kevin Hartman is a superb teacher who makes learning quite interesting. I recommend this course to everyone interested in marketing.

By Rohit R

Jul 30, 2019

This course helps in getting me familiar with data analysis techniques and data visualization.The quizzes and videos help in getting a comprehensive knowledge of the course.

By Kalina M

Jun 01, 2017

Wonderful course that gave a lot of insight and adequate case studies. The lecturer was fantastic, quite easy to listen to and making everything seem interesting. Great job!

By Swetha N

Apr 20, 2020

Its a phenomenal course. There were various tools to get structured and unstructured data. This course made me to make some analysis by self on some academical projects.