Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Students will learn to identify the web analytic tool right for their specific needs; understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web; and utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations or clients. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice is the second in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the skills and practical abilities analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

TC
Aug 31, 2020

thoroughly enjoyed the course. A big thanks to Instructor Kevin hartman for this perfectly organized course. Materials were on point and easy to understand. Got entirely new observations on analytics.

JJ
Aug 7, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyable "journey" for this course. The syllabus was great, very well structured, thus easy to follow. Each module, including honors, can easily be completed in a day if you have the time.

101 - 125 of 611 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Practice

By PHOY Y H

Sep 19, 2015

I have learnt a lot from Kevin on web analytics which is beneficial for us as an analyst as most of the analysis we are doing are skewing towards digital analytics.

By Dulce G

Aug 3, 2020

I like that this course was more practical and showed some of the tools we can use for data analysis. The last exercise of analyzing a visualization was excellent!

By GUSTAVO A G A

Oct 25, 2020

I'm really enjoyed this course, even it motivated to go deep in the data analysis techniques and perhaps create my own data analytics firm. thanks teacher Kevin.

By Ajay K S

Oct 29, 2020

It is must know of markets today.

Excellent preparation & design, Little complex due so many assignments to complete. But make sure learning method.

Thanks team

By Rebeca R M B

May 23, 2020

The teacher is excellent, the course is incredible, I loved having participated and I am very grateful to the coursera and the University for this opportunity

By Mohamed B

Jul 16, 2019

It was so great course! I see all presented knowledge is really in practice so I really enjoyed the course. Thanks Coursera, and thanks Dr. Hartman so much :)

By Andile N

Oct 6, 2019

Great course! I liked the structure of the modules and the assessments! My only request is that the content is updated to include recent data and statistics.

By Shady e s

May 12, 2020

Wonderful course , had the the chance to learn from an expert as Kevin Hartman, but would have loved to have an element of practical practice in the course

By Salma H P A

Jan 5, 2017

It was really helpful to see rules to make data analysis easier to resume. How to make memorable presentations that the forum can take away and action.

By ROBERT C M

Jul 13, 2019

Excellent job professor Hartman, great on relevance, keeping it focused, covering everything you set out to cover and making the lectures interesting.

By John C

Jul 4, 2018

Great class and professor. Having someone who lives this every day is so much more engaging and helpful then the classes that are taught by academics.

By Marina

Oct 20, 2015

Very instructive and easy to follow. Kevin is a great teacher. I recommend this course for everyone interested in knowing more about Digital analytics

By Karla V

Jun 26, 2016

As soon as I start this course I literally fell in love with Marketing Analytics and I don't have any background in Marketing studies.

Great course!

By Sarah W

Jul 5, 2019

Learned SO much from this class. One of my favorite classes in the program so far. Highly recommend. Professor Hartman is brilliant beyond words!

By Ruben Y W T

Aug 5, 2020

It was very informative and learnt the practical side of digital analytics by using MAPS: Planning, Collecting, Analysis & Data Visualization

By Aviral K

Nov 13, 2016

Very useful course. It talks about simple things but often it is these simple rules that we overlook while making our presentations/reports.

By Luka D

Apr 26, 2016

Great course full of good insights and generally covers a lot but need to do your own research afterwards to truly understand the topic :)

By Lyona G

Nov 4, 2020

I understand how complicated the digital world, and how to use the complicity to gain more impression and acquisition for the businesses.

By Keith K D

Jul 22, 2019

Great course, I learned a lot. I am technically trained and had no idea what was possible on the web when it comes to marketing analysis.

By Emperatriz O

Dec 3, 2019

Excellent insights and readings, I really enjoy this course that encourages me to keep learning in the Data Analytics field. Thank you!

By Meghan R

Mar 11, 2016

This course provided an good high-level overview of how to attack a data analysis problem as well as data collection and visualization.

By Sergio d l R

Jan 10, 2016

Great Course! Complements the previous course (Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory) very well!

By Karen F

Apr 18, 2020

This course has been my favorite so far. Professor Hartman's materials are clear, concise, well-structured and can be easily applied.

By Heather P

Feb 23, 2016

Good resources provided in the course material, good overview of how analytics can be used and processed, overall a very good course.

By Esteban C

Jul 10, 2019

Excellent course, it helped me better understand the analytics world and how to apply that acquired knowledge to marketing projects.