Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

176 - 200 of 402 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Mary M

Aug 24, 2015

I love the way the professor takes his courses

By Renato A S A

Mar 02, 2017

Excellent Course!!!

By Karolina K

Jul 11, 2017

This course was indeed very good - informative and challenging.

By Karen F L

Jul 07, 2018

One of the best courses that I have taken. Invaluable to any marketer!! Kevin Hartman is incredible.

By Pablo B D

Jan 30, 2017

I think its been amazing learning about ZMOT and the funnel, the ways the markets form itself, the moment of truth is really so great explained, Kevin Harman did a great job, i love all the course, and i would totally recommend it and continue this way.

By Juliana P

Aug 14, 2017

Excellent course, really useful and interesting supporting material.

By Sebastian N

Aug 31, 2015

I appreciate the practicality of this course/

By KYRIAKOS M

Jun 11, 2017

very informative!

By Ahmed S

Sep 09, 2016

Great Course , thank you Kevin Hartman

By Roberto E A A

Aug 29, 2015

Best course series I've taken on Coursera!

By Iryna

Apr 15, 2016

Good theoretical and practial lessons.

By Marina

Oct 20, 2015

Very instructive and easy to follow. Kevin is a great teacher. I recommend this course for everyone interested in knowing more about Digital analytics

By Saraswati S

Mar 14, 2016

Excellent course!

By Guardigli G

Oct 10, 2017

very interesting material and relevant to my daily work

By Abhishek G

Oct 21, 2016

Wonderful course and I would recommend everyone to do it who wants insights about digital marketing

By Milan

May 30, 2017

Absolutely, great course and really drove home to Consumer Decision Journey.

By Elisa M

Nov 26, 2015

U

By Andrés P B

Jul 09, 2018

This is an amazing course! I like every course in this specialization until now.

By Joe F

Jul 09, 2018

This was an extremely interesting class and Professor Hartman was absolutely fantastic!

By Osama K A

Apr 24, 2019

It's really a useful course, I advise every body how cares about managing data and data visualization to enrol in it.

By Alfredo A

May 25, 2019

Excellent course on Marketing Analytics

By LUCAS R D S

May 15, 2019

Sensacional tras uma nova perspectiva para a analise de marketing, um excelente complemento para os cursos anteriores

By Hailemariam K G