Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

401 - 417 of 417 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Divya A

Jan 20, 2019

too basic. Relevant for someone who has no background of analytics at all.

By Danilo J d C J

Aug 07, 2016

For a practice course I found that was full of theory

By Ankit K

Feb 10, 2017

Its theoretical.No practical project to do

By P S K

Dec 07, 2016

Not that helpful for me

By Rishab H

Apr 26, 2017

expected so much more!

By James K

Jan 14, 2018

Very poor course. The material is badly organised - superficial lectures are just there to supplement the recommended reading. The assignments are very weak. And most people seem to make little effort in completing them (2 hour assignments answered with 4-5 lines of text is typical). There are regular issues with the lecture content not matching the quizzes or assignments. Overall a very poor experience, and one that makes me question the value of this approach.

By Gaurav B

Sep 11, 2019

Poor Teaching Skills by Kevin Hartman.

No Practical Case Study.

The Instructor Comes and Read all the Slides what is point of taking the Classes we Could have Downloaded the Material.

In a 7 Minutes Classes he Obliged and Conclude 5 things which he going to teach and also teach the Relevant Material.

I WISH KEVIN HARTMAN DOES NOT COMES IN ANY ONE MY FURTHER COURSE STUDY.

By Aboudy E F

Feb 05, 2017

Uninspiring teacher, repetitive material that could have been consolidated with month 2 altogether.

Did most of my learning from the supplemental readings.

By Maria

Feb 12, 2016

Very boring presentation of the material. I am sorry to say so, but the professor is not a very engaging speaker.

By Vishal M

Sep 10, 2016

This course hardly has any new content and a lot of it is also repeat from previous courses.

By Luis A F L

Mar 17, 2016

Hated the course and the content. I truly regret investing my money on this course.

By Alicio d S N

Apr 27, 2019

conteúdo demasiado desconectado e de difícil compreensão.

By Nikolas P