Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

376 - 396 of 396 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Danilo J d C J

Aug 07, 2016

For a practice course I found that was full of theory

By Samuel E

May 23, 2018

This course, did not provide a level of critical thinking that other classes have provided. The assignments were too easy and did not do a good enough at preparing a student for real world digital analysis.

By P S K

Dec 07, 2016

Not that helpful for me

By Evgeny B

Oct 06, 2015

When going through the Theory course, I often wondered why the assignments are so abstract and theoretical, and I thought that maybe when we come to practice, we will be able to do something with our hands. No way! While reinforcing the theoretical background (mostly repeating same postulates from the Theory course), this course contributes very little to its name (practice). Only the last module on presenting goes a little further than making you ponder on abstract themes. This is surprising - there are lots of practical tools discussed in the course, and you have no opportunity to get hands on at least one of them (except Google Trends) and evaluate it, at least for primitive purposes. Why does the teacher not take the example of the brilliant Aric Rindfeisch's course Marketing in the Digital World with really well-crafted practical assignments?

By William R W

Aug 10, 2015

I appreciate this course and the instructor's time, but so far I haven't really learned anything.

The structure of every lesson is:

"1. Here are the 5 things we're going to cover. 2. Name (not explain) those 5 things. 3. Here are the 5 things we covered"

I think there's a lot of potential for this course in the long run. I would advise having a professor from Illinois who is not in the business school take this course and get their feedback. I believe the instructor is very smart and experienced in this area, so this is definitely a course that could grow into a Coursera essential.

By Ankit K

Feb 10, 2017

Its theoretical.No practical project to do

By Rainer B S

Mar 08, 2016

Very basic course without much in depth explanations or insightful matter.

I hope this course is worth the money i paid, I'm starting to regret paying for this.

By Rishab H

Apr 26, 2017

expected so much more!

By Adriana R H

Jan 07, 2019

Content is old, more than a decade.

By Vishal R

Dec 18, 2015

Nothing practical

By Vishal M

Sep 10, 2016

This course hardly has any new content and a lot of it is also repeat from previous courses.

By James K

Jan 14, 2018

Very poor course. The material is badly organised - superficial lectures are just there to supplement the recommended reading. The assignments are very weak. And most people seem to make little effort in completing them (2 hour assignments answered with 4-5 lines of text is typical). There are regular issues with the lecture content not matching the quizzes or assignments. Overall a very poor experience, and one that makes me question the value of this approach.

By Keshav K

Dec 02, 2016

Too Generic

By Maria

Feb 12, 2016

Very boring presentation of the material. I am sorry to say so, but the professor is not a very engaging speaker.

By Luis A F L

Mar 17, 2016

Hated the course and the content. I truly regret investing my money on this course.

By Nikolas P

Apr 27, 2016

not worth the money.

By Aboudy E F

Feb 05, 2017

Uninspiring teacher, repetitive material that could have been consolidated with month 2 altogether.

Did most of my learning from the supplemental readings.

By Alicio d S N

Apr 27, 2019

conteúdo demasiado desconectado e de difícil compreensão.

By Gaurav B

Sep 11, 2019

Poor Teaching Skills by Kevin Hartman.

No Practical Case Study.

The Instructor Comes and Read all the Slides what is point of taking the Classes we Could have Downloaded the Material.

In a 7 Minutes Classes he Obliged and Conclude 5 things which he going to teach and also teach the Relevant Material.

I WISH KEVIN HARTMAN DOES NOT COMES IN ANY ONE MY FURTHER COURSE STUDY.