Back to Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology by University of Alberta

Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology is a 12-lesson course teaching a comprehensive overview of non-avian dinosaurs. Topics covered: anatomy, eating, locomotion, growth, environmental and behavioral adaptations, origins and extinction. Lessons are delivered from museums, fossil-preparation labs and dig sites. Estimated workload: 3-5 hrs/week....

JH
Apr 5, 2017

Thank you for this excellent course! I really enjoyed the short videos, the concise notes, and quick quizzes (both at the end of each lesson, as well as the main point quizzes throughout the videos).

PM
Oct 17, 2020

Even as a dinosaur nerd, I still learned a lot. Instructional videos with embedded quizzes were very well constructed. I'm just a bit bummed that I couldn't access the fossil viewer for some reason.

526 - 550 of 914 Reviews for Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology

By Julian V

Oct 7, 2020

Exceptional course! Honestly quite sad that it's over, as I enjoyed it thoroughly!

By Claire W

Jun 13, 2020

So fun and so informative! A perfect distraction from the pandemic. Thanks to all!

By Mia P

Mar 5, 2020

This course and its teachers are incredible and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

By Mason C O

Mar 27, 2019

This course was AMAZING!!! Absolutely grateful that I got to take the course!!! :)

By matthias s

Feb 5, 2019

Motivated lecturers and a great didactical performance, thank you for this course!

By SUNNY J C

Aug 10, 2020

Es divertido y muy fácil de aprender. Mucha información relevante que no conocía.

By Mervyn M

May 14, 2020

Excellent course, a big thanks to everyone who worked hard to piece this together

By François É

Jul 20, 2020

Très instructif. Bien vulgarisé. J'ai beaucoup appris, merci.

François,

Du Québec.

By Maggie P

Mar 12, 2019

A great way to learn more about dinosaurs without needing a technical background

By Andrew d

Dec 6, 2017

Very interesting course with lots of fun quizzes and puzzles, I learned a lot!!!

By Diego I R G

Feb 23, 2017

great course and great reading material. Easy to understand but precise and deep

By Jacob B

Dec 30, 2018

Awesome to further dinosaur knowledge, I highly recommend to anyone interested.

By CAROLINA I H F

Sep 1, 2020

I love this course, good information and good way to explant, congratulations.

By Joshua B

Aug 2, 2020

An awesome course for someone like me who really wants to pursue paleontology!

By Sai N D B

really interesting

thanks a lot

this course really helped me pursue my passion

By Stephen D

Jun 29, 2019

Excellent educational experience. You will learn a great deal in this course.

By Anastasia L

Oct 27, 2020

SO interesting and so much fun, moved at a great pace and hugely informative

By nihar j

Apr 9, 2020

The course was very informational and was enjoyable. Thank you Uni-Alberta!!

By Sandra R S

May 3, 2021

Well organized and content presented in varied modes to engage the learner.

By K J

Oct 12, 2020

Had a fun time getting to know a lot of interesting facts about dinosaurs.

By Eduardo M

Aug 22, 2020

Amazing, thoughtful and exciting. The only bad thing is that it has an end.

By Kuval k

Sep 27, 2020

amazing course, learned a lot abut dinosaurs, widened my knowledge on them

By Alyssa R

Aug 1, 2020

such a great introduction into the world of paleontology! highly recommend