Back to Algorithms for DNA Sequencing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Algorithms for DNA Sequencing by Johns Hopkins University

We will learn computational methods -- algorithms and data structures -- for analyzing DNA sequencing data. We will learn a little about DNA, genomics, and how DNA sequencing is used. We will use Python to implement key algorithms and data structures and to analyze real genomes and DNA sequencing datasets....

VK
Aug 7, 2017

This course provided me a very quick overview of all the core concepts pertaining to DNA sequencing. It is very well organized, crystal clear demonstration of concepts and I really enjoyed the course.

KP

Very good course this is. Just a little advice, please make the quiz questions more clear and more specific because one shouldn't waste time to understand a question which is very easy to implement.

76 - 100 of 158 Reviews for Algorithms for DNA Sequencing

By Brian S M

Mar 7, 2017

Awesome! Although you should get some python experience before taking this course. I had a blast :)

By Tiffany L

Mar 4, 2016

Great course. The instructors are very clear. I learned so much about algorithm in DNA sequencing.

By Shane P

Apr 3, 2020

Great Course. Good content and presentation with informative practical sessions. Thank You!

By Priscilla C

May 22, 2017

Great course, the practical classes help me a lot and I did understand the topic. Thank you

By Eyüp V Ç

Jul 13, 2017

the course was clear and instructive. i've enjoyed every moment of it, thx to instructors.

By Divyaank

Excellent course!!! Provided me a great intro into the field of computational genomics!!

By Yawei W

Jul 25, 2019

An excellent course! Learned a lot through the well-designed lectures and assignments.

By Biaobin J

Jan 13, 2017

This course is worth every cent you paid! Expecting new courses from the instructors!

By amoulay

Nov 19, 2020

Excellent course. I didn't want it to end. Very kind and knowledgeable instructors.

By Pratik S

Dec 21, 2019

This is a great course. It was great to see how the algorithms work under the hood.

By Manuel C

Aug 13, 2018

This is more of my area... just starting the first videos and I'm already excited.

By Matteo B

Aug 13, 2019

Not so easy homeworks, but the course is very clear and very interesting. 100% OK

By NGUYEN L U N

Jun 21, 2020

Very interesting course

The homework can be abit too hard but is indeed needed

By Gonzalo C S

Nov 14, 2016

Excellent course, not like the first and second one of this specialization.

By Tebogo M

Mar 14, 2016

Nice course even for people who don't understand Bio-informatics that well.

By Nur S B S

Oct 8, 2020

I have learned to appreciate bioinformatics and understand genomics better

By Jingyuan H

Oct 7, 2020

Very detailed demonstration of practicals. Would recommend for beginners.

By Kris A

Mar 25, 2017

Finally a course that really combines genetics with informatics !!!

By Allan T S

Oct 31, 2016

This is a high quality course!

Este é um curso de alta qualidade!

By Dhwani T

Jul 8, 2020

Among the best courses that I have done. Very well structured.

By Kristin M

Hands down the best course in this specialization. Great work!

By 宾恩楠

May 27, 2016

the best course you should take if you wanna do bioinformatics

By Sachiko M H

Jan 14, 2020

Ben is a very good teacher. I enjoyed this course very much.

By ByeongGeun K

Dec 8, 2016

This lecture was amazing.

The practical was also very helpful.

By José R B

Jul 27, 2020

Fantastic!!! Professors Ben Langmead and Jacob, tks a lot.