Back to Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS by Duke University

Learn foundational programming concepts (e.g., functions, for loops, conditional statements) and how to solve problems like a programmer. In addition, learn basic web development as you build web pages using HTML, CSS, JavaScript. By the end of the course, will create a web page where others can upload their images and apply image filters that you create. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Think critically about how to solve a problem using programming; 2. Write JavaScript programs using functions, for loops, and conditional statements; 3. Use HTML to construct a web page with paragraphs, divs, images, links, and lists; 4. Add styles to a web page with CSS IDs and classes; and 5. Make a web page interactive with JavaScript commands like alert, onClick, onChange, adding input features like an image canvas, button, and slider....

IS

Oct 06, 2015

This is the first course I am taking in Coursera.org. The valuable instructors of Duke University designed and created a masterpiece for learners. Thank you so much guys. Greets from Istanbul, Turkey.

JS

Jan 13, 2020

A very helpful code which allows you to learn the simple of JavaScript HTML and CSS. Very helpful in building websites and an excellent course for beginners or even people who have never coded before.

326 - 350 of 1,598 Reviews for Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS

By Edward G

May 20, 2017

Take it! This is a strong intro to programming through the accessible avenue of creating interactive web pages.

By UMANG S

Dec 06, 2016

exceptional teaching nice documentation really helpful duke learn to program.

at the end its all by COURSERA :)

By Dauren D

Oct 18, 2019

Very good course and interesting assignments. Huge thanks to instructors, I've genuinely enjoyed this course!

By Imane I

Mar 15, 2019

That's an excellent course. I've enjoyed learning HTML, CSS and JS programming. Thanks to all the professors.

By Tarek M

Sep 18, 2017

Great course, I've been a web developer for 2 years, and I found this course very useful and I learned a lot.

By Dale M

Apr 28, 2017

Nice introductory course. The instructors have put a lot of effort into the course materials & presentation.

By Sun Y

Nov 30, 2015

Quick introduction to HTML, CSS, and Javascript for beginners. Compactly organised content. Excellent course.

By Liron M

Dec 07, 2017

I loved the course and especially the teachers

Very understandable and clear

moving to course 2....

By Sujay P

May 30, 2017

Excellent course, well structured to help you develop a step by step understanding of the concepts involved.

By Nick N

May 14, 2020

I learned a lot about javascripting, and I now have a lot of great resources to go from here. Many thanks!

By Bagus F A

May 30, 2016

nice, not easy, not too hard, yet challenging. it will surely improve your skill of HTML, CSS, and also JSP

By Regina J

Nov 30, 2019

This course was challenging, but fun. Sure, I would get sad, but I kept trying and I did it, and I'm old.

By Jose R

Jul 20, 2018

The professors at Duke do an excellent job of teaching you what you need to know at every step of the way.

By David E R B

Nov 12, 2017

great for beginers, but would like to have more depth into all the ways an image can be modified with java

By Jimut B P

Jun 26, 2016

Awesome course... lots to learn about, one is Steganography. The faculties of Duke University are amazing.

By Chew W Y

May 18, 2016

Good beginning lessons for people who demonstrate an interest! The instructors are passionate and helpful.

By Dilip k j

Mar 29, 2020

This course is very helpful for me . i am earned prices knowledge in this course

thanks all of teachers.

By nikita p

Mar 18, 2020

Thank you so much coursera for giving me opportunity to learn. It was best experience of online learning.

By Rahul S

Jan 29, 2019

very important course and i am joining very soon to all course

and

Thank you Coursera And Duke Unversity

By Daniel B

Oct 09, 2016

Great course! I'm honored I could learn from wonderful people. I'm looking forward to learning much more!

By Gracheva A

Mar 19, 2020

I liked the course, everything is clearly explained. The tasks are clear and not complicated.

All great.

By Vijai K S

Feb 06, 2016

Doing it plainly for the purpose of specialization certificate :)

Very eager about java courses though :)

By Hasan I

Feb 27, 2017

A great course for newbies covering almost everything there is!!!

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

By Santhosh R B

Dec 24, 2019

It helped me learning java script, css, html and I am very thank full to Duke university and Coursera.

By Jeff M

Sep 28, 2018

The course was well-designed and easy to follow. The assignments were fun and interesting to complete.