Back to Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS by Duke University

Learn foundational programming concepts (e.g., functions, for loops, conditional statements) and how to solve problems like a programmer. In addition, learn basic web development as you build web pages using HTML, CSS, JavaScript. By the end of the course, will create a web page where others can upload their images and apply image filters that you create. After completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Think critically about how to solve a problem using programming; 2. Write JavaScript programs using functions, for loops, and conditional statements; 3. Use HTML to construct a web page with paragraphs, divs, images, links, and lists; 4. Add styles to a web page with CSS IDs and classes; and 5. Make a web page interactive with JavaScript commands like alert, onClick, onChange, adding input features like an image canvas, button, and slider....

IS

Oct 06, 2015

This is the first course I am taking in Coursera.org. The valuable instructors of Duke University designed and created a masterpiece for learners. Thank you so much guys. Greets from Istanbul, Turkey.

JS

Jan 13, 2020

A very helpful code which allows you to learn the simple of JavaScript HTML and CSS. Very helpful in building websites and an excellent course for beginners or even people who have never coded before.

351 - 375 of 1,612 Reviews for Programming Foundations with JavaScript, HTML and CSS

By Jeff M

Sep 28, 2018

The course was well-designed and easy to follow. The assignments were fun and interesting to complete.

By Bernard N I

Jan 21, 2018

I know a lot of things I did not know before and will be able to use the knowledge to work for myself.

By Claes A S H

Nov 26, 2016

I love your course, best course I have ever attended and I am looking forward to the next 4 courses :)

By Jiarui Q

Feb 17, 2019

Clear and useful, but It will be better if the course could give the correct answer to the practices!

By Chris R

Apr 30, 2018

As someone who had no coding experience what so ever, this course was exactly what I was looking for.

By Yiran Z

Jun 15, 2017

Gives lots of examples and practice. A good course for beginners thougn I wish they could teach more.

By Rohit M

Oct 11, 2016

awesome experiance ,good explanations but it would be better if you provide more time to do exercises

By Shubham R S

Apr 29, 2020

i have completed honors distinction for this course.

but on certificate didnt get honors distinction

By Masood A

Mar 04, 2020

A great course! and course design it forced me to review all programming i had learned in the past.

By Pundla A

Sep 14, 2019

The vedioes are very intresting and easy to understand.It is the easy way to learn java,html and css

By Rohan R

Aug 20, 2017

The course was well structured into the 4 weeks. It wasn't rigorous. It made me want to learn more.

By Yevhenii K

Apr 13, 2020

A well-structed course that gives you fundamental basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS. Recommendly!

By Gift M M

Jan 07, 2020

I thank God for this course has open my eyes of what I'm going to face in the

thanks a lot coursera

By Ujjawal

Jun 22, 2018

it gave me immense pleasure to study on the leading online platform and i think it helps me a lot..

By Gabriel G

Mar 19, 2018

Really good course! I highly recommended. You will get top quality education from a top university.

By Cheng-Han C

Nov 22, 2017

Very good introduction of Java for a beginner but also has a lot of extra materials to go in depth.

By Pranav R

Aug 29, 2017

The instruction provided in this code is so good and it helps me lots in building my own web pages.

By Milena I

Jul 30, 2017

Great examples and very good explanations! Love the 7-step approach, makes programming much easier!

By Sanskar G

Jan 11, 2020

This course is very interesting and important for us.........I learned many types of skills.. ☺️☺️

By ALEXANDRE A

Mar 17, 2019

The course is great and quizz correspond to lessons.

Everything can be reviewed even months after.

By ceren

Dec 03, 2016

All professors are excellent, and have a wonderfull energy. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you all.

By 万雪音

Jun 15, 2016

I think I learned a lot from this course. Thanks 4 teachers for giving us so many great materials.

By Ashutosh s

Jan 31, 2016

One of the best courses, that teaches you a lot about programming and the Instructors are AMAZING.

By Mirché R

Dec 02, 2019

Excellent! enjoyed every single class and learned a lot...the stegosaurios joke rocks! X-D

Thanks!

By Jaypal C

Jun 04, 2019

Really it was too good course. Mentors were awesome at teaching. I learnt a lot from this course.