Back to Effective Compliance Programs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Compliance Programs by University of Pennsylvania

Once you have an understanding of what compliance is, and why it may be important, it is natural to wonder next, “What should I do about it?” In this course, we’ll explore one of the key factors for creating a positive culture of compliance: human psychology. We’ll think about what drives us, what makes us pay attention, what distracts, and how all of these pieces help build a strong belief in an organizational culture of compliance. We will examine formal compliance programs, diving into the nuances of how they are applied in practice. We’ll also explore the technologies, workflows, policies, monitoring, and training necessary to create a toolkit for designing an effective compliance program....

M

Nov 24, 2019

The course was very useful for me. I learned a lot about compliance and its important role in business. I definitely will use such a valuable knowledge in my job. Thank you all for your kind work!

AN

May 7, 2020

Practical and effective course! Even if you already have hands-on experience in compliance, it still teaches you new practical strategies on how to improve your program. Totally recommended!

76 - 93 of 93 Reviews for Effective Compliance Programs