Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT

Jul 03, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK

Oct 14, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

301 - 325 of 369 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By jpatsh

Jul 26, 2017

Good course, personally I got lost once sin got thrown in, that's because I only started taking trig after the class had already started. What I got out of the course was nice, though I wasn't able to finish at no fault to the course.

By Rashmi

Sep 06, 2020

It was pretty amazing course! I improved my problem solving skills too. Electronics was my weak subject but enjoyed this throughout. I think, the speaker's volume was low in few video's, kindly work on that. But as whole thank-you!!

By Ivonne N M T

Jul 23, 2020

This has been too comprehensive a course on the Introduction to Electronics. Go through the basics of AC circuits handling and transfer functions, which are a bit complex to handle but very useful in audio products.

By Павел И

May 16, 2020

Good course for beginners. It give basic concepts. But it has one disadvantage - a lot of arithmetic in quizzes. In my point it should have more theory. Anyway, it has a lot useful information.

By Rohan S M

Jun 21, 2020

all basic concepts & characteristics of components is learn by this course.The quizzes is little bit hard. but due to that my concepts of basic electronic components is strong now

By BARDOU K

May 22, 2019

This course was very interesting and very complete. It is also interesting because we can learn things with our own timing, so that it permit to understand things in a better way.

By Jack V

Sep 06, 2020

A few errors in the lessons, some material was unclear and poorly connected to the worksheets, but overall still very good.

I would give a 4.5/5, but 5/5 is reaching too much.

By bishoy

great effort and detailed explanation of some of the essential electronics fundamentals, would like to see more courses covering the electronics subject in more depth

By Yeshmaganbetov M

Jun 09, 2017

The Great course, which gave me the understanding of electronics. Last 2 chapters and harder than the beginning of the course, and the last chapter looks poor

By Bernardo S

Mar 27, 2020

Bom curso para introdução à electrónica. Em termos práticos está bem conseguido, contudo a nível teórico alguns tópicos não foram aprofundados.

By Попов Е А

Oct 13, 2016

It was usefull to recal my knowledge of electronics. The course is not deep, but it's that you want from "introducting" course.

By Paul O

Aug 21, 2019

Nicely put and very useful information but too rigorous and precise result expectations for the mathematical calculations.

By amogh h

Apr 08, 2020

The course was great but some quiz were a bit tough. Also not all types of transistor configurations were taught.

By Bhavya G G

Jul 24, 2020

The course was nicely explained till transistors, but as week 6 starts, it starts getting out of mind.

By Mannem V

May 08, 2020

Nice explanation, i learnt new things from what i know already. Thank you Dr. Ferri and Dr. Robinson

By ROHIT K

Apr 20, 2020

No replies in the forum from any of the faculty, it's been years since they came online it seems

By 寂静的小巷

Feb 25, 2020

Hopefully the introduction to MOSFET and transistors could be more elaborated and more detailed.

By PARVATHY M

Sep 15, 2020

learned a lot of simple formulas..course was well framed and explained.thank you so much

By Martynas G

Sep 27, 2020

Very good lecture pace and difficulty level which gradually increases with every week.

By Liang-Hao C

Sep 09, 2019

A little bit too simple and hope the lecture could focus much more on the MOSFET part.

By Navleen S R

Dec 15, 2017

I appreciate respected faculty for sharing their experiences on basic electronics

By Sujan V

Mar 29, 2018

Very good introductory course on electronics. Left me interested in electronics.

By Andrés C E

Sep 23, 2020

In the last quiz you got savage, asked thing you hadn't explained completely

By GUNTI K

Jun 08, 2020

I came to know about basics of electronics and i totally enjoyed this course

By Rajib B

Aug 02, 2020

This course is very much helpful to recapitulate by B.Tech course.Thank You