Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT
Jul 2, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK
Oct 13, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

51 - 75 of 391 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By Jayed H

Aug 30, 2020

This course is very well organized and helped me a lot to know the basics of electronics. Thanks a lot to the instructors. They are enjoying a lot while studying.

By Kerolos O A

Nov 27, 2020

This Course is amazing!! I reviewed 3 years of my electronics curriculum taking it , the instructors are excellent and I am grateful to find this amazing course.

By KAUSHAL S

This has been a really great and helpful course for me. Helped me clear my doubt about my previous knowledge and learn quite new circuits and its components.

By Ricardo G M

Feb 15, 2017

This course was awesome, i liked it very much. i will look forward for more classes with you guys! Thank you for your dedication to do a class so amazing.

By Hamit C D

Nov 15, 2020

It was a very revealing and beautiful training series. I realized that most of the hard information is actually easy. It was a quality course. Thank you.

By ANKEET L

Jun 8, 2020

Nice course for beginners to electronics. Gives nice explanation about various components and the assignments are helpful in gaining hold of the concept.

By Shiersh D

Sep 14, 2020

Nothing More Nothing Less ,I Would Say Dr Ferri Is The Best. Dr Robinson Was Also Good But I Find Dr Ferri Was More Explanative , She Is Really Good.

By mohamed n a

Nov 17, 2020

i would like to thank both professors for helping to achieve my goal when i started this course and i wish them good health and happiness thank you

By Khondaker T N

Sep 25, 2020

A very basic course about electronics covers all about linear and non-linear parts. Very nicely designed for covering all electronics concepts.

By Diganta M

Jul 14, 2020

Great course indeed.Reason behind taking this course was to clear my concept on Op-Amp.It was in my Academic syllabus in my 2nd Year 1st term.

By Muhammad A S A

Oct 9, 2018

I am extremely thankful to you for such a wonderful course. I think there should me some more courses related to electronics. GOD bless you.

By Harshada b

Jun 2, 2020

It is a very good course especially if you want to revise your concepts again. Dr. Robinson is truly one of the best teachers in my life.

By Горєв О В

Clear and concise. Excellent course, all very clearly explained, will be suitable even for those who do not know much about electronics.

By Pushpinder S

May 22, 2020

Good course with theoretical as well as practical knowledge for Electronics and Electrical Engineers to refresh their basics concepts.

By Patricio C

May 18, 2017

Excellent course, as a student of engineer, I used this plataform to gather information to use it in my class of electronic circuits.

By Mohamad A

Jun 13, 2016

It is really helpful the explanation is more than great I think it is going to be beneficial for all electric related departments.

By Sai s

Sep 8, 2020

this course is absolute beast. but the person must have some basic knowledge on circuits in order to fully grasp the content.

By G R K

Jun 3, 2020

overall course is good and i learnt many new concepts thank you for giving the opportunity to learn such a wonderful course

By Nilima K

Mar 11, 2020

A great refresher course for electronics engineers. This course enhances your problem-solving capability and accuracy.

By SHRIHARISH R

Aug 7, 2020

Today I learn more about electronics some words are not clear for me . Some tym the formula are so tough to remember.

By Deepak D N

Jun 20, 2020

A great way to revise through the topics for the Electronic Branches & also an opportunity to learn something new.

By Md. Z H

Aug 11, 2020

It's an amazing course which provides very good understanding of the discussed topics. Thanks to the instructors.

By Mirza A B

Aug 29, 2018

Excellent course for basics of Circuits and Electronics. Method of teaching is great. Learning material is rich.

By Shreyas S S

Just got to know amazing knowledge . Professors explained each concept very well and made easy to understand .

By MAYURAPPRIYAN P S

May 12, 2020

A rich and in depth learning experience. Thanks to the Team and felt much interested in solving Quiz problems.