Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT

Jul 03, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK

Oct 14, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

51 - 75 of 313 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By Patricio C

May 18, 2017

Excellent course, as a student of engineer, I used this plataform to gather information to use it in my class of electronic circuits.

By Mohamad A

Jun 13, 2016

It is really helpful the explanation is more than great I think it is going to be beneficial for all electric related departments.

By G R K

Jun 03, 2020

overall course is good and i learnt many new concepts thank you for giving the opportunity to learn such a wonderful course

By Nilima K

Mar 12, 2020

A great refresher course for electronics engineers. This course enhances your problem-solving capability and accuracy.

By SHRIHARISH R

Aug 07, 2020

Today I learn more about electronics some words are not clear for me . Some tym the formula are so tough to remember.

By Deepak D N

Jun 21, 2020

A great way to revise through the topics for the Electronic Branches & also an opportunity to learn something new.

By Mirza A B

Aug 29, 2018

Excellent course for basics of Circuits and Electronics. Method of teaching is great. Learning material is rich.

By Shreyas S S

Just got to know amazing knowledge . Professors explained each concept very well and made easy to understand .

By MAYURAPPRIYAN P S

May 12, 2020

A rich and in depth learning experience. Thanks to the Team and felt much interested in solving Quiz problems.

By Sebastian A C P

Nov 07, 2019

Me gustó mucho el curso ya que aprendí de diferente manera y complementé los conocimientos universitarios

By Alexey S

Feb 16, 2017

Very usefull course. I begin undestand more things in electronics. Thank you, Dr. Ferri and Dr. Robinson

By K M

Jun 21, 2020

This Course is very helpful to understand the Basic Concepts of Electronic Devices and its Operation..

By Rifat H

Nov 19, 2017

Best lectures in the field of electronics!!

it helps me a lot.thank you Dr. Ferri and Dr. Robbinson :)

By Haroun K

Jul 02, 2016

Good explanation but some necessary point like how voltage work, because this is an Intro i think ! ..

By Kartike S G

Nov 16, 2017

Excellent course and excellence guidance received from instructors. Looking forward for more courses.

By Mert Y

Mar 13, 2019

I Think this course is very helpful to me. Thanks to Georgia Institute Of Technology and Coursera.

By Arka M

Jun 28, 2018

Great Course. Thank you. Would have liked if it allowed us to simulate the circuits ourselves too.

By Васильченко А А

Jul 15, 2020

Very interesting course, especially for non-native speaker. All the lectures described perfect!

By Shreeharsh V

Jun 11, 2020

Really an awesome course which improves basics and bring innovative ideas to bring out the best

By srinath

Jul 05, 2017

Great course. Taught me a lot of things which i didn't learn by attending a useless college.

By Chisomeje O

Jun 25, 2020

very nice course really learnt a lot, this course will help me greatly with my school work.

By Tussupbekova A

Dec 22, 2018

I liked your course. Method of supplying material at a high level. Thanks to the lecturers!

By Jose E H

Jul 31, 2017

Un curso muy útil para comprender el funcionamiento de elementos básicos en la electrónica.

By SUSHIL Y

Jun 21, 2020

Excellent course. quite a tough one. as you go further the level of difficulty incresases.

By Shivam K U

May 05, 2020

It is basic but it needs improvement in the areas such as the explanation of band gain and