Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT

Jul 03, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK

Oct 14, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

251 - 275 of 347 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

Aug 11, 2020

Best

By Avishkar T K

Jul 20, 2020

Good

By Holly F P

Jul 19, 2020

GOOD

By arunkumar g

Jun 09, 2020

good

By Nadir N K

Jun 08, 2020

good

By RAJU H

nice

By GT N

May 08, 2020

Good

By PERUBOINA V P

May 02, 2020

Good

By BONTHA A K

Apr 26, 2020

good

By RAJA M S M

nice

By vinodkammisetty

Apr 22, 2020

Good

By PULAGAM S R

Apr 22, 2020

good

By G H C

Apr 22, 2020

good

By MURIKIPUDI P G

Apr 20, 2020

GOOD

By Gouse R S

Apr 18, 2020

good

By Peddakkagari K

Apr 12, 2020

good

By SRI S V S R M

Apr 10, 2020

good

By Thangellapalli v

Oct 09, 2016

good

By Sunayana B

Apr 26, 2020

Bes

By Andrés V

This training helped me to review some concepts I learned when I was in University. In some way there is some good modules which help you understand how the circuit design process is... however, some other modules got very focused on circuit analysis instead of circuit design.

It would be highly appreciated if Georgia Tech launches a Specialization focused on Electronics, per what I see, there is only basic circuits and basic electronics training courses, but no Specialization path.

Thanks Dr. Robinson and Dr. Ferri for taking time to answer questions in the forums.

By 19L251 S S

Jul 29, 2020

this is a very good course for beginners and really made us learn a lot but my personal suggestion is that the course`s video lecture part can be improved and it seriously lacks some content which should definitely be improved in future, and the questions was really challenging and helpful for us it would have been easily rated with 5 star if that one problem wasn`t there . but overall it is a nice course and recommendable to all. thanks for this wonderful course