Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT

Jul 2, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK

Oct 13, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

51 - 75 of 484 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By Jake A

Oct 21, 2021

This is the ideal balance for a course. It was difficult, but when you finish, you feel like you actually learned something that you'll remember. I'd still have to look up or form the equations, but the concept is now a natural thing.

By resitha s

Aug 11, 2020

this is one of the best course for electronics students .to learn the core from basics. and the trainer in that course is simply super and also explaining doubts and reacting fast for our doubts is the best thing in this course .....

By Abdikarin N M

Jan 28, 2017

A really very good introductory course for the beginners in the field of electronics, I do recommend it. And a BIG thank you to all of you who have put a lot of effort and made the course available to us, may God bless you all.

By Sohel K

Aug 10, 2021

This course is very helpful to learn about electronics. The explannation of this course is very good. A student can understand the course easily. I think it is the best course to learn electronics in online platform.

By Bill K

Jul 27, 2020

I found this course engrossing and well presented. It took me many times the suggested number of hours to complete, but that is probably a reflection on myself. I am very grateful to the presenters for creating it.

By P. L K R

Apr 15, 2018

It is pretty good course for someone who wants to learn electronics and has no background of mosfets,diodes,opamps or transistors. It is required to know basic electrical laws such as the voltage and current law.

By Siva R B

May 8, 2020

This course is more helpful for our academics as well as competitive exams. Anyway thank full all the speakers giving excellent lecturers through out the course. I sincerely thanks to organizing committee.

By Ozioma N

Mar 21, 2017

Very exciting and interesting course. Both the duo of Dr Robinson and Prof Ferri made it possible to understand the fundamentals of Electronics. As a graduate of ECE, this was a perfect refresher for me.

By aVral

Jul 4, 2021

I​t took me really some time to complete this course, but at the end my understanding of the electronics gets more better and I want to further improve my skills through the courses offered by Coursera.

By NEELAPUREDDY R (

Jul 21, 2020

This course is really excellent and every student can learn their basics perfectly and best platform for competitive exams preparation and I thank all the faculty for this.

By Yaman B

Jun 13, 2020

This course is perfect for leaning basics of electronics and i really enjoyed a lot. Both the faculty is very supporting , and i also learned so many practical knowledge.

By Ivy L

Apr 5, 2021

Great Course! However sometimes I feel the course is too theoretical, too much complicated formaula, and not too much explanation on the practical side, or applications.

By Naveen M A

Oct 29, 2020

This is a great course. I learned and refreshed a lot of things from this course, Thank you Georgia Tech University, and Thank you very much Dr.Ferri and Dr.Robinsion.

By Md. M S

Apr 30, 2021

This course is very useful for electronics learner. Instructor was very clear in teaching, lot of information with mathematical problems. Thanks coursera and GIT.

By Jayed H

Aug 30, 2020

This course is very well organized and helped me a lot to know the basics of electronics. Thanks a lot to the instructors. They are enjoying a lot while studying.

By Kerolos O A

Nov 27, 2020

This Course is amazing!! I reviewed 3 years of my electronics curriculum taking it , the instructors are excellent and I am grateful to find this amazing course.

By KAUSHAL S

This has been a really great and helpful course for me. Helped me clear my doubt about my previous knowledge and learn quite new circuits and its components.

By VISWANADHAM R P

Apr 20, 2022

I liked the practice questions very much. They are quite challenging for an electronic students and so useful for competative exams for electronic students.

By Ricardo G M

Feb 15, 2017

This course was awesome, i liked it very much. i will look forward for more classes with you guys! Thank you for your dedication to do a class so amazing.

By Hamit C D

Nov 15, 2020

It was a very revealing and beautiful training series. I realized that most of the hard information is actually easy. It was a quality course. Thank you.

By ANKEET L

Jun 8, 2020

Nice course for beginners to electronics. Gives nice explanation about various components and the assignments are helpful in gaining hold of the concept.

By Shiersh D

Sep 14, 2020

Nothing More Nothing Less ,I Would Say Dr Ferri Is The Best. Dr Robinson Was Also Good But I Find Dr Ferri Was More Explanative , She Is Really Good.

By mohamed n a

Nov 17, 2020

i would like to thank both professors for helping to achieve my goal when i started this course and i wish them good health and happiness thank you

By Tolga C

Feb 27, 2021

It is a great opportunity to fix missed skills with this course, especially for those who wants a job for electronic devices. Thank you coursera!

By Khondaker T N

Sep 25, 2020

A very basic course about electronics covers all about linear and non-linear parts. Very nicely designed for covering all electronics concepts.