Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT

Jul 2, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK

Oct 13, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

126 - 150 of 484 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By Raghavendra k

Jun 20, 2020

It was a very good course. Concepts were dealt from fundamentals to advanced concepts

By Madhusudan

Apr 30, 2020

IN BASIC ELECTRONICS I HAVE LEARNED A LOT THROUGH THIS COURSE SPECIALLY MOSFET BASICS.

By Chirantan G

Apr 12, 2020

Very Thorough and Challenging making us put more effort thereby helping us learn more.

By Wasiu S

Dec 3, 2017

I benefit a lot. This is just a summary of 2 years undergrad electronics course I did.

By Mark S

Sep 30, 2016

I finally understand the concepts of Electronics. Very good lecturers, my compliments.

By Sahim K

May 13, 2020

This Course was more challenging and requires a lot of practices to solve numericals.

By MANKU T

Apr 21, 2020

It is a lot easier than linear circuits 1. I can understand the lecture video clearly

By Niaz N

Jun 24, 2020

It was little bit difficult but it was a wonderful journey! Thanks to both teachers.

By UMESH K R

May 22, 2020

The course was awesome and it was a fun ride.

Thanx to both Dr.Ferri and Dr.Robinson.

By Mukta M

Jan 12, 2019

Excellent course. Every student interested in electronics should pursue this course.

By KOLLU V K

May 2, 2020

the classes by the DR HENRI mam is excellent

thank you for the wounderful course mam

By Raghav V

Apr 17, 2020

Very useful course. It really helped me understand all the basics for electronics.

By MUHAMMAD F A

Apr 1, 2020

I really got true knowledge. I am really very thankful of coursera.

Thanks a lot...

By M S S R B

Dec 28, 2018

I am happy to say that my problem solving skills had increased due to this course.

By Venkatasubramani. V R

Nov 24, 2020

This course enhances the knowledge in Electronics, even to an experienced teacher

By sajjadul a

Sep 24, 2021

Good to learn for beginner. Thanks to coursera to take a first journey with you!

By Ananya B

Jul 10, 2020

I really loved that course specially instructors are so helpful.. thanks to them

By Nishith N

May 17, 2022

Extremely helpful for Beginners. Thank you whole team for such a good course.

By Mamta k

Jan 2, 2017

I loved this course. Really very amazing course and very talented Instructors

By Dario C

Mar 22, 2021

Very useful to reinforce your understanding on Fundamentals of Electronics.

By Hossam F

Aug 15, 2018

I liked this course. It made refreshment to my knowledge about electronics.

By KULDEEP S

Jun 3, 2022

Both instructors are very nice and all the topics are covered beautifully.

By Fadhil E

Jul 25, 2020

I learn much more about electronics from this course than at university :)

By Sanwar A O

Jun 25, 2020

Dr. Ferri is too good as an instructor. The diode part was really awesome.

By Byndla G

Apr 22, 2020

i really enjoyed this electronis course.The way of teaching is very nice.