Back to Introduction to Electronics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Electronics by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course introduces students to the basic components of electronics: diodes, transistors, and op amps. It covers the basic operation and some common applications....

PT
Jul 2, 2019

This was a great refresher course for me! I took ECE 3040 on campus during the summer of 2012 but it was fast paced and couldn't get much into applications... this course did and I'm thankful!

SK
Oct 13, 2018

Electronics is one of the hard to learn subjects using internet. I am studying computer science and I could not find good introduction course for electronics except this. Thank you!

426 - 447 of 447 Reviews for Introduction to Electronics

By DIPUKUMAR S

Aug 11, 2020

right

By Amit K S

Aug 9, 2020

good

By 03 N

Aug 2, 2020

good

By Ankit G

OK

By Anthony S

Apr 3, 2019

The professors who taught this course were very clear in describing the fundamentals. However, the forum questions were virtually ignored by the professors. Many posted questions remained unanswered or not enough feedback was provided. To pass the course one must score 100% on the last quiz as the most difficult question was worth two points and even if all the other questions were answered correctly one would not receive a passing grade. This could have been an Icon course but the lack of support and the fact that solutions to the section questions never had solutions. One must pay in order to get answers to the sections quizzes. I hope they offer more EE courses but their support must step up!

By Derek E

Jun 14, 2017

The course is pretty comprehensive and covers a lot of concepts relating to electronic circuit analysis, giving the tools for basic circuit design. However, the assessments sometimes get really far into the weeds, and sometimes it felt as if I was being tested on my ability to parse out intentionally messy algebraic statements more than my understanding of electronics.

By Woong G P

Aug 9, 2017

It was a good course, with appropriate explanations and calculations. However, as a senior student, a lot of the basic knowledge was assumed to be present, which made it quite difficult to understand some of the calculation methods. However, I feel as if it will be sufficient for those who have started university.

By Moustafa S A A A

Feb 4, 2018

Just i want to say that it is necessary to make a range for acceptable answers in the Quiz as when you get a number for an answer for example 3.02 it is the same approximately to 3.12 but the grader always consider the difference between answer as a wrong answer.

By Stuti

Aug 19, 2018

I found Dr. Ferri excellent. She is just so good at explaining things. But Dr. Robinson wasn't that clear and I couldn't understand his part much. Overall course was good

By Leonardo

Apr 21, 2017

It's a good approach to electronics but it doesn't go trough a complete explanation about how we found the formula needed to solve problems.

By BEJJAGAM J

Apr 4, 2020

The course is some what difficult ,

but if we put our efforts wee can do it easily..

By RAJINIKANTH R

Jun 15, 2020

This course is good for an overview.QUIZ questions were good.

By Narsimha R

Jul 4, 2018

more insights of the topics were expected!!

By Chandru S

Apr 3, 2017

I like this mam teaching

By avinashkolla

Oct 28, 2020

it was good

Jun 15, 2020

Good

By ashutosh s

Mar 25, 2019

The course is difficult, instructors are pathetic. They teach A,B,C and in final quiz it's X,Y,Z. It is very difficult for average student like me to solve. I had no choice but do this course, otherwise I would not have even looked at it.

By MOVVA V S

Apr 12, 2020

just better

By Diandra H

Oct 16, 2020

I would like to terminate this course now.

By Loke L

Apr 20, 2020

why this much time,and pretty tough too..

By Попов С