Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT
Sep 4, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

AH
Apr 27, 2020

I am so glad to bump into this course during COVID-19. To get my PEA and help the others with their PEA are great! I highly recommend this all of those who just stepped into their leadership roles.

451 - 457 of 457 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Ubaid u R C

Apr 17, 2020

Richard Boyatzis proves to be an excellent trainer. He is very much engaging and never lets your attention divert. The course stands enriched with various practical activities. As far as content is concerned, this could be excellent for research oriented students however for some agile skill learning this proves to be way too theoretical. For someone working in corporate and seeking to learn new skills, this content might prove disengaging.

By MAGALY R B M

Mar 5, 2021

No califico el contexto por que hasta donde he leído tiene buena información lo que sino hace práctico son las lecturas que todo es en inglés , he podido traducir una pero son varias y se complica . Quiero retirarme del curso.

By Alexander A

Mar 6, 2021

Pure Academia with practical examples

By Tanjir A

Oct 20, 2020

Nothing, useless

By Ruth M G

Nov 19, 2019

You Charge me 35€ when I already finish the course.

I didnt do any other inscription in any other course. I will like to get my money back

Ruth Muñoz

By Jan Z

Jul 1, 2020

difficult to get through. No clear goal mentioned at beginning of the training. Too much name-dropping and not enough real content.

By Behnaz H