Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT
Sep 4, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

AH
Apr 27, 2020

I am so glad to bump into this course during COVID-19. To get my PEA and help the others with their PEA are great! I highly recommend this all of those who just stepped into their leadership roles.

176 - 200 of 457 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By john r

May 16, 2020

My first online course and it was extremely well done. It helps to have a world-class instructor too. jr

By Carol M

Feb 11, 2021

This course was very informative and helpful in building my personal and professional leadership skills.

By Ted B

Apr 27, 2017

What a great class! Thank you very much for all your work on this. It was a great learning experience.

By Fatima M

Sep 18, 2020

The Professor is so knowledgeable and explained things so well. I thoroughly enjoyed learning from him.

By Theresa H

Sep 9, 2018

This course was extremely high quality! I really enjoyed it and appreciated the wealth of knowledge.

By Ivan D S

Mar 24, 2017

If you enter fully into the course and participate with gusto, you will learn and grow as a leader.

By Ezri B A

Mar 3, 2021

Es un curso que todos deben de tomar! no hay mejor forma de invertir el tiempo que en este curso!!

By Winder R

Dec 17, 2020

certainly realised alot more about myself than I was expecting from this course, very enlightening

By Vinicius A

Dec 2, 2017

Wonderful course. Recommend to everyone searching to become a better person a find your real self.

By Made S 1

Apr 12, 2021

Great course with the great teacher... It was a fantastic learning experience. Very challenging.

By Jorge D S

Jan 9, 2021

Very well organised. Exercises are very well oriented and permits some time for self-reflection.

By Director P

Aug 20, 2020

It was an excellent course leading to lots of self discovery. Highly recommended for all others.

By Ibrahim O

Jun 21, 2019

This is a must course for anyone who wants to revisit his way of thinking on being good leader.

By Patricia N d S

Mar 12, 2018

Very good course. Really open your mind for leadership and open yourself for a personal vision.

By Casey R

Dec 28, 2020

Fascinating information, such helpful application tips, and very insightful and moving course.

By Mohamed r

Jul 29, 2020

This is a wonderful course , learned a lot and would surely recommend this course to everyone,

By Alexander V

Nov 14, 2020

A great course it made me "awake" and realize a lot about human relationships and leadership.

By Sudipto S

Feb 24, 2021

Excellent course. Help me nurture the key skills which will make me a better people person.

By Elise L

Aug 25, 2020

Professor Boyatzis was wonderful and made the topics covered in this course understandable.

By Maithilee V S

Feb 12, 2019

It was an amazing course with in depth discussion on PEA, NEA and real self and ideal self.

By Laurence C

Sep 1, 2020

This helps to begin an adventure to become the best I can do and who I want to be. Thanks!

By Abhishek K

May 22, 2020

Its really a great learning. It had opened up the issues which we keep on ignoring. Great

By Jolberti H V

Oct 18, 2018

Um curso que mudou minha vida!

Os estudos foram muito didáticos, demonstrando toda a base.

By Ajinkya G

Dec 4, 2016

Good content. Impressive style of teaching. Thanks for such wonderful and valuable course

By Xavi R

Jun 1, 2020

Great pleasure to have Pr. Richard Boyatzis as a teacher. Wonderful learning experience!