Back to Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence by Case Western Reserve University

Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels....

GT
Sep 4, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. it helped me to refresh some of the concepts I had learned early in m career as well as see actual case study work as it applies to the corporate environment that im in.

AH
Apr 27, 2020

I am so glad to bump into this course during COVID-19. To get my PEA and help the others with their PEA are great! I highly recommend this all of those who just stepped into their leadership roles.

201 - 225 of 458 Reviews for Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence

By Mehmet B

Jun 11, 2017

It is an inspiring course with a good mix of research and application-oriented material.

By BRIAN H

Mar 18, 2021

Good course, a bit more indepth than something I would consider as a "beginner" course.

By Iris M G

Sep 23, 2020

Gostei muito do curso e creio que irá ser muito útil em vários aspectos da minha vida.

By Claire W

Sep 20, 2020

What a great lecturer! Strong information that really led to a lot of personal growth.

By Juliet V T

Jan 6, 2021

Wow, Thank you. It helps me increase my self-awareness with how I deal with people.

By Praveena p

Sep 3, 2020

It is very use full. And very encourage to become a good leader and emotionaly stable

By John P L

Dec 18, 2020

I have learned many things here. Thank you for this opportunity of learning things.

By Sundar N

Apr 23, 2020

An excellent course that taught me how to invoke positive emotions other around me.

By Jeudy A

Jul 12, 2019

Great course to improve my leadership skills and learn how to inspire other people

By Kiran U

Mar 9, 2019

A great one that brought an entirely different vie in my career and personal life.

By Ian

Apr 6, 2020

Fantastic Course

Opens up the mind to understand oneself first, others and beyond.

By Susie S

Mar 16, 2018

Very insightful course - both professionally and personally! Highly recommend it.

By Philip K

Feb 14, 2021

great balance of learning styles presented, very engaging and thought provoking!

By Brian S

Dec 7, 2018

Amazing and insightful. Great presentation and unique information. Very helpful.

By Roberto M T

Jan 14, 2017

I have learned a lot and I hope to be able to apply it, helping a lot of people.

By KABIR P

Jul 22, 2020

Excellent course with a mix of research and practice. Thanks to the instructor.

By Maia K

Aug 22, 2018

Training of professor Richard Boyatzis is really inspirational and insightful.

By Rita T

Nov 22, 2020

the Teacher of the course is amazing! Thank you for this beautiful experience

By Rabia S

Nov 1, 2018

I am actually loving the course. This is my third course but the best so far.

By Eric E

Mar 17, 2018

phenomenal teacher, great structure, interesting lectures, absolutely useful!

By Viviana D P

Sep 11, 2017

The only thing I would change is the quiz, you do not know what you got wrong

By Olivia M

Nov 23, 2020

This was a wonderful and engaging course, I learnt a lot from this lecturer.

By Susanna F C

Nov 12, 2017

Loved this course. Dr. Boyatzis is brilliant and the content is fascinating.

By Iryna R

Sep 10, 2020

A valuable course for leaders or for anyone who strives to become a leader.

By Fiorenza G

Apr 7, 2019

One of the best Course ever attended, and thanks to Prof. Richard Boyatzis.