Back to Managing Employee Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Employee Performance by University of Minnesota

Once you have hired good employees, the next step that successful people managers take is to develop the full potential of their employees. Performance management is a process that helps managers achieve the goal of getting the best from their employees. In this third course in the Human Resources for People Managers specialization, we will discuss the skills and key processes you will need to develop your employees to attain department and organizational goals. These skills will include setting clear expectations, providing positive and corrective feedback, and delivering an effective performance appraisal....

JD
Mar 19, 2021

This course war quite fulfilling. I learned so much helpful information that will not only help with refining my own skills but helping with the overall advancement or practices at my organization.

BO
Jun 30, 2018

Another great course. This course explains and delivers the benefits of having clear goals and objectives that outline who, what, and when of the employee and reduces any surprises to expectations!

151 - 175 of 481 Reviews for Managing Employee Performance

By Sarah S

Jul 22, 2021

This instructor was excellent. I understood everything and never once felt like skipping this module

By Jackie

Aug 6, 2017

It was an excellent course. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the lectures. Thanks so much!

By SUNIL

Very good one and thank u professor , he is very good at teaching Managing Employee Perfomance .!

I really enjoyed this course and learned a lot of things which would be helpful to me in future.

By Thitiwat

Apr 12, 2021

The course is full of interesting things and the assignment is challenging, highly recommended!

By Jenebeb A

Sep 25, 2019

Modules are helpful on how we manage our employees performances. Thank you Sir Larry Bourgerie.

By Prathipa P

Jan 29, 2019

Prof was splendid in explanation and the presentation slides really helped to understand better

By PENG X

Jun 7, 2018

Very good course, helped to renew and deepen my understanding on Managing Employee Performance.

By Karina C F

Oct 25, 2017

It is an excellent course. I learned interesting and new things that will help me at my job.

By abdul s

May 6, 2020

Good course and the instructor is very good who explains the concepts with good examples.

By Natalia K

Apr 9, 2020

I really loved the way Larry Bourgerie present information, thanks alot for this course!

By Amar S

Sep 19, 2019

good course and videos. only issue i am facing is getting course completion certificate

By Jessica W

Jun 23, 2019

I really enjoyed this Professor. He was personable, interesting, fun and knowledgeable.

By Zsolt A H

May 23, 2020

It's really interesting and hard in the same time. It's about Your work environments.

By Maria L L C

May 8, 2016

Excellent! The teacher is dinamic and it shows that he knows a lot of the subject.

By Wendy M P c

Aug 14, 2020

De los mejores cursos que he tomado en esta plataforma, Larry es un gran docente

By Sandra A

May 12, 2020

I loved the way the content was explained and I learned a lot from it. Thank you

By Hoang T T T

Jun 3, 2021

Very very helpful course about managing employee performance! Thank you so much

By Vicky S

Apr 10, 2021

Highly applicable information. Good instructor - easy to understand, good pace.

By Marcelo B

Mar 26, 2021

So far the best course out of the first 3 courses. Larry is such a character!!

By Angelica R S

Feb 12, 2021

Great information and great way to make us keep this information in our brain!

By T C Y

May 1, 2020

IT'S GOOD FLAT FORM TO LEARN AND EXPLORE OUR SKILLS AND IMPROVE OUR KNOWLEDGE

By Laurie P

Oct 17, 2020

Excellent course, easy to follow and instructor was interesting and engaging.

By Princy P G

Very informative and made me understand about "Managing employee performance"

By Karmen M

Mar 21, 2019

Excellent course- organized and thought-through. Thanks for this opportunity!