Back to Managing Employee Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Employee Performance by University of Minnesota

Once you have hired good employees, the next step that successful people managers take is to develop the full potential of their employees. Performance management is a process that helps managers achieve the goal of getting the best from their employees. In this third course in the Human Resources for People Managers specialization, we will discuss the skills and key processes you will need to develop your employees to attain department and organizational goals. These skills will include setting clear expectations, providing positive and corrective feedback, and delivering an effective performance appraisal....

MH
Oct 10, 2021

this course is amazing, give me a lot of knowledge i haven't know before. give me a lot of benefit. so insightful. thank you so much university of minnesota, the lecture, and especially for Coursera.

JD
Mar 19, 2021

This course war quite fulfilling. I learned so much helpful information that will not only help with refining my own skills but helping with the overall advancement or practices at my organization.

151 - 175 of 489 Reviews for Managing Employee Performance

By VINITH.K

Feb 24, 2019

helped me to learn several aspects of employee performance and gain knowledge about employee performance

By GABRIELA G

Aug 20, 2018

Excellent course, it will be very useful to apply it with my managers starting with Service Leadership.

By Luca P

Dec 21, 2020

One of the best courses attended with University of Minnesota's Professor. Thank you Larry Bourgerie!

By Sarah N S

Jul 22, 2021

This instructor was excellent. I understood everything and never once felt like skipping this module

By Jackie

Aug 6, 2017

It was an excellent course. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the lectures. Thanks so much!

By SUNIL

Very good one and thank u professor , he is very good at teaching Managing Employee Perfomance .!

I really enjoyed this course and learned a lot of things which would be helpful to me in future.

By Thitiwat

Apr 12, 2021

The course is full of interesting things and the assignment is challenging, highly recommended!

By Jenebeb A

Sep 25, 2019

Modules are helpful on how we manage our employees performances. Thank you Sir Larry Bourgerie.

By Prathipa P

Jan 29, 2019

Prof was splendid in explanation and the presentation slides really helped to understand better

By PENG X

Jun 7, 2018

Very good course, helped to renew and deepen my understanding on Managing Employee Performance.

By Karina C F

Oct 25, 2017

It is an excellent course. I learned interesting and new things that will help me at my job.

By abdul s

May 6, 2020

Good course and the instructor is very good who explains the concepts with good examples.

By Natalia K

Apr 9, 2020

I really loved the way Larry Bourgerie present information, thanks alot for this course!

By Karin K

Sep 23, 2021

Ich habe viel gelernt und kann es in der Praxis meiner Tätigkeiten am Standort anwenden.

By Amar S

Sep 19, 2019

good course and videos. only issue i am facing is getting course completion certificate

By Jessica W

Jun 23, 2019

I really enjoyed this Professor. He was personable, interesting, fun and knowledgeable.

By Zsolt A H

May 23, 2020

It's really interesting and hard in the same time. It's about Your work environments.

By Maria L L C

May 8, 2016

Excellent! The teacher is dinamic and it shows that he knows a lot of the subject.

By Wendy M P c

Aug 14, 2020

De los mejores cursos que he tomado en esta plataforma, Larry es un gran docente

By Sandra A

May 12, 2020

I loved the way the content was explained and I learned a lot from it. Thank you

By Hoang T T T

Jun 3, 2021

Very very helpful course about managing employee performance! Thank you so much

By Vicky S

Apr 10, 2021

Highly applicable information. Good instructor - easy to understand, good pace.

By Marcelo B

Mar 26, 2021

So far the best course out of the first 3 courses. Larry is such a character!!

By Angelica R S

Feb 12, 2021

Great information and great way to make us keep this information in our brain!