Back to Managing Employee Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Employee Performance by University of Minnesota

Once you have hired good employees, the next step that successful people managers take is to develop the full potential of their employees. Performance management is a process that helps managers achieve the goal of getting the best from their employees. In this third course in the Human Resources for People Managers specialization, we will discuss the skills and key processes you will need to develop your employees to attain department and organizational goals. These skills will include setting clear expectations, providing positive and corrective feedback, and delivering an effective performance appraisal....

BO

Jul 01, 2018

Another great course. This course explains and delivers the benefits of having clear goals and objectives that outline who, what, and when of the employee and reduces any surprises to expectations!

NN

Aug 03, 2020

This course was very well structured with lots of information. The curriculum was very short and clear. My hearty thanks to the instructor who sho designed the course with high content clarity.

76 - 100 of 366 Reviews for Managing Employee Performance

By Sourabh A

Apr 29, 2020

It was an awesome course with a very well explained approach by the professor. Just loved it !!!

Thank you so much University of Minnesota & Coursera !!!

By neha p

Apr 15, 2020

The professor has impressive knowledge about his specialization. This course helped me understand about performance management with scientific approach.

By E A

May 03, 2020

Thanks for the course. Explanations are easy to understand. The examples are clear. I will look forward to wait for other courses of this professor.

By Eissa A R A M

Aug 30, 2019

This course really enhanced my view and skills to managing employees performance. Thanks for the great content and the way of conveying the message

By Meghana G

Apr 15, 2018

Very educational and learnt a lot about how performance management can be effectively done that benefits employees, organization and the customers.

By Anusya D

Apr 04, 2018

The prof was great. Didnt feel like an online program at all, felt like I was right there. The assignments and discussion prompts were good too :)

By Victoria P

Jun 24, 2019

Really enjoyed the content. I thought the last several videos on workplace culture and civility were particularly well-timed and very important.

By Helmar F

Nov 20, 2017

Excellent course. What I've liked the most is the emphasis on how important is to connect the culture into the performance appraisal process

By Vidhya J

Mar 21, 2020

Excellent Course. Amazing reading experience . I was able to relate to my job i was doing hence it was very much interesting to complete .

By Imola B

Aug 09, 2019

The professor is really professional and entertaining, I had a lot of laughs during the course! Thank you for the great experience Larry!

By Tania D

Nov 04, 2018

Provided a great deal of information on how to effectively manage performance on the organizational level as well as the employee level.

By hassan g m

Jan 23, 2017

All the best. i really understood the importance of Managing employee perforce i really liked the idea of civility and its important.

By Gabriel L

Sep 20, 2020

Really informative, great info, just feel really really good that I am more knowledgable but more able to implement these great ideas.

By Mutoni S

Oct 01, 2020

I gained more knowledge and skills from Managing employee performance which will help me to be a good HR professional at my workplace

By ABDUL M A

Sep 11, 2019

Excellent course for managers having sub-ordinates for whose performance improvement and overall organisation performance improvement

By Kristine R

Feb 25, 2019

Very well structured, designed, easy to follow and understand and fun course! Enjoyed it a lot and the teacher is amazing! Thank you!

By Chika E

Oct 04, 2017

Fantastic course, very engaging and deliberately or consciously insightful for beginners with no knowledge of the field like myself.

By Deanna W

Oct 28, 2018

Great Course! Learned quite a bit about this subject and can use it in my current job as well as future jobs! Thank you so much!

By Prompiriya P

Jul 21, 2020

Extremely informative and interesting lectures by Professor. I like that the overall tone balances between seriousness and humor.

By Juliette Z

Sep 12, 2019

Learned to have a more positive mindset and attitude and bring out the best in people. Thank you so much, Professor Bourgerie!

By Dana A

Sep 27, 2020

One of the best courses provided by Coursera, many thanks to the lecturer for the creative presentation throw outs the course.

By Soumma D

Apr 30, 2020

Extremely instructional. Professor Larry is an amazing teacher who actually uses points rather than verbose to explain topics.

By David j R M

Sep 11, 2020

Excellent course, very complete, dynamic and enlightening, I feel that I learned too much for the future work I want to reach

By Monica O

Jun 29, 2020

Amazing course Full of interesting points. Practical and clear iindications and really complete. Congrats to the professor!

By Shubha I

Oct 18, 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Every manager must take these courses to better understand and motivate their team members.