Back to Managing Employee Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Employee Performance by University of Minnesota

Once you have hired good employees, the next step that successful people managers take is to develop the full potential of their employees. Performance management is a process that helps managers achieve the goal of getting the best from their employees. In this third course in the Human Resources for People Managers specialization, we will discuss the skills and key processes you will need to develop your employees to attain department and organizational goals. These skills will include setting clear expectations, providing positive and corrective feedback, and delivering an effective performance appraisal....

BO

Jul 01, 2018

Another great course. This course explains and delivers the benefits of having clear goals and objectives that outline who, what, and when of the employee and reduces any surprises to expectations!

NN

Aug 03, 2020

This course was very well structured with lots of information. The curriculum was very short and clear. My hearty thanks to the instructor who sho designed the course with high content clarity.

101 - 125 of 315 Reviews for Managing Employee Performance

By GABRIELA G M

Aug 20, 2018

Excellent course, it will be very useful to apply it with my managers starting with Service Leadership.

By Jackie

Aug 06, 2017

It was an excellent course. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the lectures. Thanks so much!

By Sunil

Very good one and thank u professor , he is very good at teaching Managing Employee Perfomance .!

By DHARINEE J

I really enjoyed this course and learned a lot of things which would be helpful to me in future.

By Jenebeb A

Sep 25, 2019

Modules are helpful on how we manage our employees performances. Thank you Sir Larry Bourgerie.

By Prathipa P

Jan 29, 2019

Prof was splendid in explanation and the presentation slides really helped to understand better

By PENG X

Jun 07, 2018

Very good course, helped to renew and deepen my understanding on Managing Employee Performance.

By Karina C F

Oct 25, 2017

It is an excellent course. I learned interesting and new things that will help me at my job.

By abdul s

May 07, 2020

Good course and the instructor is very good who explains the concepts with good examples.

By Natalia K

Apr 09, 2020

I really loved the way Larry Bourgerie present information, thanks alot for this course!

By Amar S

Sep 20, 2019

good course and videos. only issue i am facing is getting course completion certificate

By Jessica W

Jun 23, 2019

I really enjoyed this Professor. He was personable, interesting, fun and knowledgeable.

By Zsolt A H

May 23, 2020

It's really interesting and hard in the same time. It's about Your work environments.

By Maria L L C

May 08, 2016

Excellent! The teacher is dinamic and it shows that he knows a lot of the subject.

By Sandra A

May 12, 2020

I loved the way the content was explained and I learned a lot from it. Thank you

By T C Y

May 01, 2020

IT'S GOOD FLAT FORM TO LEARN AND EXPLORE OUR SKILLS AND IMPROVE OUR KNOWLEDGE

By Princy P G

Very informative and made me understand about "Managing employee performance"

By Karmen M

Mar 21, 2019

Excellent course- organized and thought-through. Thanks for this opportunity!

By Danielle T M

Jul 03, 2020

Amazing course, I have learned a lot even deeper then what I already know.

By Erik F

Dec 09, 2016

I really enjoyed this course, especially the feedback process and culture.

By Nitish K

Apr 28, 2020

Amazing course to freshen up PM course taught in the HR specialization

By Eniyemamwen O O

May 17, 2019

I like that learning outcomes are included at the beginning of videos

By Kristina T

Jun 14, 2020

I absolutely loved it! Clear and well explained, fun and engaging :)

By Janis L

Mar 03, 2020

Refreshed my knowledge and enhance ideas for your career development

By Yoon P

Apr 21, 2016

The style of lectures is concise and straight to the point. Love it.